John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
07 April, 11:24
Just a few bombing ranges for you. I'll let you take it from there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
07 April, 11:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Gee still trying to figure it out, l see star of david, at each point of the star looks like a barrel of sorts cannon better word, obviously pic taking from the air. interesting to say the least, star of david got me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Robert Dawson @robertfdawson
07 April, 07:34
Simulated SAMs

08 April, 09:38
In response Robert Dawson to his Publication
Yerp.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
07 April, 11:59
eish, south african terminology, scary stuff, has quite a pattern must say

07 April, 12:10
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
Yes of course. doen jy praat Afrikaans? The symbolism is definitely there. As it is in all the pics. This is used to guide planes but I am sure there are other reasons.