JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
04:02 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
07 April, 02:49
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Nope, not happening. Also and more importantly Navy Seals wouldn't do what Federal Marshall's have the power AND Authority to. The U.S. military will never move on anyone in the U.S. that is a U.S. citizen as long as there is another Federal Agency who's job it is to do so. They might, and I say might, assist but that is all. Do your research before you post information that is easily debunked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
07 April, 02:33
Optics are important. Hillary #6 needs to be executed, opps I mean convicted, for normies to wake up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
07 April, 02:33
yea yea i will Believe it when i see it

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
07 April, 02:30
I rarely trust anything Real Raw posts unless another outlet is also talking about it.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 April, 02:26
we are on our 6th hillary... just wondering how the clones will be taken out 🤔 praying they are being controlled by the White Hats 🙏

Jim SOS @Patriot66
07 April, 07:05
Well, we've been told she was executed some time ago, so which is it??

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
07 April, 02:26
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
Who knows?! But she has been awfully quiet...lol

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 April, 02:27
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
we're on hillary #6 now...