Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 April, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 April, 12:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
something is up. you haven't been on Gab is ages, you're here less & less & now you've dropped your appearances on Telegram substantially.
Is it hammer time? Declass? Durham?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
07 April, 12:12
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
What shills????? no fucking real trolls know about qnonup let alone make accounts on here to do it. this whole thibg is fuckibg bullshit. not saying Q isnt real. The way tgey want about secretly killing people abd arresting them is fucked IF THATS EVEN the true context.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
07 April, 02:24
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
I know all this is frustrating but we are in a psychological war. Everything you see happening that seems crazy to you is real and the proof that humanity has been accepting the brainwash for so many years. The globalists waited 75 years to make sure the World War 2 generation were out of the way to implement their agenda. Those in their 40's and up, saw this coming but the younger generation laughed in our faces. Only those with a backbone did their best to eliminate as much as possible. Finally, it's all coming down now.
I'm also going to point out a few things here;
Firstly, who are you to talk to another human being this way?
Secondly, do you even know to whom I am referring to?
Thirdly, why do you assume I am only referring to anonup? Which by the way as I can see clearly here with this behavior, you don't seem to be any better than a shill.
Fourthly, reread what you wrote before publishing it, so people don't have to guess what you wrote, if you want some respect in return.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
07 April, 06:05
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
I've been feeling the same way since Ghost Ezra started suggesting that all these people are already dead and the White Hats are showing us a moving in which actors have been elected to positions in our government.

To me that's profoundly unconstitutional No. 1 and No. 2 it suggests they don't have faith in the people to handle the truth.

If that is so, you can still kiss the republic good bye.