Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 April, 05:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 April, 12:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
something is up. you haven't been on Gab is ages, you're here less & less & now you've dropped your appearances on Telegram substantially.
Is it hammer time? Declass? Durham?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
07 April, 03:17
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Too many shills...

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
07 April, 12:12
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
What shills????? no fucking real trolls know about qnonup let alone make accounts on here to do it. this whole thibg is fuckibg bullshit. not saying Q isnt real. The way tgey want about secretly killing people abd arresting them is fucked IF THATS EVEN the true context.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
I've been feeling the same way since Ghost Ezra started suggesting that all these people are already dead and the White Hats are showing us a moving in which actors have been elected to positions in our government.

To me that's profoundly unconstitutional No. 1 and No. 2 it suggests they don't have faith in the people to handle the truth.

If that is so, you can still kiss the republic good bye.
06:05 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Publius1787 in this post can reply
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
07 April, 06:06
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
I've become increasingly weary that there is not going to be any "Big Reveal" where everything is exposed.

We only get to "know" privately through Q and of course its easy for people to say you have no proof of what you think is happening, because the proof is either not their or not good enough.

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
08 April, 08:32
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
SO sad and SO spot on. Exactly what people dont get. But we know its not right either. Perhaps we will lose faith and then there will be a slow reveal at the last second. BUt they way they went about this is wrong everything is all secret. I dont get why they think everybody will have a heart attack from shock. Maybe it is a secret society that just wont tell humanity until our generation is gone and passes down the truth in the next classroom with ships outside gliding by the windows on coruscant.