Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 April, 08:16
Juan O Savin 🔥 4-2-21

“These people captured your Government by a fraudulent vote,
put players in place & the congress & courts are co-conspirators.
It was a Militarized Cyber Attack
a Biological attack
an Economic attack
an Information-warfare attack.
We are in a war scenario right now
& have been.
So expecting responses
to be instantaneous is bullshit.
If we don’t win this
nothing else is going to matter.
We have Militarized projections
putting out in the public right now
that America 2025 has 100 million people.
That means for every 3.5 people here now
2.5 are gone in 4 years.
Are they expecting us to have a Civil War?
Further attacks on us chemically or biologically?
Expecting an invasion of some sort?
We have 5 Aircraft Carrier Task Forces
positioned off our coasts.
People are making hard decisions right now
to protect people
& you’ve got a bunch of naysayers
‘Oh they should have told me this or that?’
Whatever.”

Godspeed U.S. Military 🙏 Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
We’ve been hearing “soon”, “Around the corner”, “big week”, dates and everything in the book. How does Juan expect people to react? “WE HAVE INSIDER INFO OF HOW AWESOME THINGS ARE GOING, but FUQ PEASANT WE CAN’T TELL YOU A DAMN THING CAUSE.......you’re a peasant regardless if you’re awake, and we’re at war. It’s all a movie & we want you to BEG us to free you. 🤔
09:52 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 April, 07:12
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
It isn’t personal, they must keep details because of our enemies. They are also listening. The enemy won’t telegraph their moves. When at War, the plan must be kept to less people that know the better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 April, 10:55
It's a tight-rope they're walking at the most pivotal time in the history of the Earth and if we must play our part, whatever that may be, for the Victory of the Light, so be it 🌟

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 April, 10:54
I hear you. We just have to hang in there. Remember: GOD WINS!!

The Q-Team White Hat Alliance are taking down the ENTIRE demon matrix. ALL OF IT!!! Not a single Government, not just the USA Inc., but ALLLLLLLLLLLL Governments, Royal houses, 13 Bloodline families, banking, court systems, Human & drug trafficking, D.U.M.B.s, satellites, seizing hundreds of miles of gold & precious metals in order to prepare the world for the QFS.

The Alliance are destroying the whole diabolic set-up that has controlled & imprisoned Earth & Humanity for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. This war is being fought on ALL fronts.

We are here on Earth for THIS transition from Dark 2 Light. This is a first in all CREATION. Our light is essential now.

When you're frustrated, pray. I mean that with all my heart. There are soldiers out there dying for our Freedom. I know you know that but sometimes we need reminding 🙏💕

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 April, 11:56
Trust me, I see all of this & thank you for your support, but dang.....how long is the long game? how long do we have to listen to the deceit? 90% of Anons aren’t asking for much, just a damn bone of reality for sleepers. If we’re watching a movie, what’s the point in fighting????? If you’re in a theater watching a movie, you’re not gonna change the outcome regardless of what you decode or say to others. Our work is meaningless in this SET PLAN. 🤔🤔

Anon Namous @ConcernvativeAnon
07 April, 10:22
Do your research. Trumps father was a Freemason. Like any father he passed on the teaching of this religion to his son. Trump was educated in Jesuit schools. He often sits with his hands in an upside down pyramid. He uses hand gestures using 666 symbolism. Research those who Trump put in position to run his campaign. Zionist Jews. These are people who view Christ as a heretic and blasphemer. Who are his children married to? Which building did Jared Kusher purchase? Was 666 the address?
Unfortunately and I say this with a heavy heart Trump is a puppet as well. He is being used to introduce the age of enlightenment ie the great awakening. Nesara Gesara is the counterpart to the plan of the Globalist who desire to introduce the great reset ie the dark winter. Do not be deceived Christians. Both will be used to usher in a one world governance a digitized global monetary system. Their is a war an ideological war. Both pledge allegiance to the beast system.
https://youtu.be/62Hok9BkY...