Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Juan O Savin 🔥 4-2-21

“These people captured your Government by a fraudulent vote,
put players in place & the congress & courts are co-conspirators.
It was a Militarized Cyber Attack
a Biological attack
an Economic attack
an Information-warfare attack.
We are in a war scenario right now
& have been.
So expecting responses
to be instantaneous is bullshit.
If we don’t win this
nothing else is going to matter.
We have Militarized projections
putting out in the public right now
that America 2025 has 100 million people.
That means for every 3.5 people here now
2.5 are gone in 4 years.
Are they expecting us to have a Civil War?
Further attacks on us chemically or biologically?
Expecting an invasion of some sort?
We have 5 Aircraft Carrier Task Forces
positioned off our coasts.
People are making hard decisions right now
to protect people
& you’ve got a bunch of naysayers
‘Oh they should have told me this or that?’
Whatever.”

Godspeed U.S. Military 🙏 Thank you
08:16 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
10 April, 05:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
They're banking on vazeenes to do a lot of their exterminations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
10 April, 12:38
Can you share a link to this interview?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 01:10
In response Salt + Light to his Publication

SPORTS @SPORTS
07 April, 09:56
What makes it more than troubling, and this is absolute insanity that folks cannot see this, is that the largest military in the world is We. The Mother Fucking People. So to keep us in the dark, when we could easily help win this fight, is pure insanity in my mind.

When does it end? Because we are losing a ton of GREAT American Patriots every mother fucking day this drags out. If this is war, don't say "Enjoy the Show". If this is war, don't say "Patriots in Control". Why is this war? March in. Arrest the criminals. Hang the criminals. And let's start moving forward with OUR country.

Done. And done. DEAD.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
07 April, 09:51
🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
07 April, 07:30
Juan O Savin is as much a part of the satanic cabal as Trump and Q. All of this has been a setup trap for the Christian Right - Satan’s plan. Dates gven never amount to anything. Remember 1/20? 3/4? 4/1? All lies. All confusion.

God is NOT the author of confusion. Satan is.

There is no stopping Satans plan. The Holy Spirit is leaving. All hell is about to break. Satan will walk among us soon.

Even so, come quickly.

SPORTS @SPORTS
07 April, 09:58
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Juan loves to hear himself talk and has a way of stating the obvious over and over again with his word soup approach. One day it is this, the next it is that. I have never seen so many people so all over the map than I have during this entire disgraceful mockery.

END THIS FUCKING SCAM TONIGHT!

Debbie Cassano @DebbieCassano
07 April, 07:27
🇺🇲God bless everyone in this war. The American people are with you. WWG1WGA!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 April, 07:06
We will win, no matter how long it takes. Having no other choice we must win. The hate, lies & deceit can no longer be tolerated now that many of us know truth. It all creates the question, if they lie about this, what else have they lied about.

07 April, 07:11
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Right on, Candie. With you 💯‼️🙏🇺🇸🔆

Anne Green @Anne72
07 April, 07:03
Final Wakeup Call: Evergreen is the Final Wake up Call
https://inteldinarchronicl...

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
07 April, 09:59
In response Anne Green to his Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 April, 07:21

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 April, 10:42
“Watch the Water” may just be THIS!!

All taking place at the RED SEA!

Can’t get much more Biblical than this!!

All may happen at once in one place!! 🙏🙏

Steve Murray @Stevie
07 April, 07:59
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
It’s on its way to France. Through the Suez, across the bottom of the Med to France OR through the Gibralta Straits into the Atlantic. Turn right and head up to Northern France that way.

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
07 April, 06:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Murdoch's yatch it there, too!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 April, 09:52
We’ve been hearing “soon”, “Around the corner”, “big week”, dates and everything in the book. How does Juan expect people to react? “WE HAVE INSIDER INFO OF HOW AWESOME THINGS ARE GOING, but FUQ PEASANT WE CAN’T TELL YOU A DAMN THING CAUSE.......you’re a peasant regardless if you’re awake, and we’re at war. It’s all a movie & we want you to BEG us to free you. 🤔

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 April, 10:55
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
It's a tight-rope they're walking at the most pivotal time in the history of the Earth and if we must play our part, whatever that may be, for the Victory of the Light, so be it 🌟

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 April, 07:12
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
It isn’t personal, they must keep details because of our enemies. They are also listening. The enemy won’t telegraph their moves. When at War, the plan must be kept to less people that know the better.

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
06 April, 09:09
I pray to God the "vaccines" were intercepted and what folks are taking is nothing more than placebo!

06 April, 09:10
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
I don't know. That would be wonderful. But why ANYONE would take a vaccine is beyond me!?!?! 🙀🙏💞

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 April, 10:50
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
There is a good possibility that they have been cleaned by the Galactics but you can never account for the power of a persons mind. If they believe they will get ill, nothing can stop it.

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
06 April, 08:58
I love 107 i believe his words to be true But I'm not seeing nothing happening . The world is going to hell in a shit basket i do know this . its happening fast too

06 April, 09:09
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
Hang in there. The movie is almost over!

#TheBestIsYetToCome 🙏🌞🌻

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
06 April, 08:49
We will never get there while the MSM liars are allowed to continue holding the public opinion.. (and big tech social media platforms)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 08:46
Well that is a lot of dead Americans in the nex 4 yrs.
First I have heard of this.

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
07 April, 06:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
go to banned. video and find alex jones. see his expose' on spars 2025-2028.. its all there. its horrifying..and they moved the timeline up..to now. i posted it here too. Gen Flynn asked us all to watch it. 🇺🇸

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
10 April, 12:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same. I’d like to know who’s channel he said this on.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 April, 08:45
JUAN SENDS MIXED MESSAGES !!!

06 April, 09:06
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Yes he does. Coded messages. We're in a digital, information war scenario. I don't believe the population projection because we're in "the movie."

Trump is actually POTUS. The Military are actually reporting to him as the legally elected Commander in Chief. Bidan & the entire "political" situation is a movie. Doesn't mean anything.

I understand that people forget that. These are difficult days. What I focus on & who I pray for is the Military doing the heavy lift across the planet, in the D.U.M.B.s & everywhere else. God bless them. Godspeed. 🙏🇺🇸💞

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 April, 10:00
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Like Biden was never gonna be President......and then.....not for long. We keep going back to “disinfo necessary”. It’s like we’re giving permission to be lied to cause of the phrase.....and we all love it. Starting to sound a bit suspect to me.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 April, 08:45
JUAN SENDS MIXED MESSAGES !!!

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
06 April, 08:26
The vaccine is a binary weapon. Hang on!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
07 April, 09:40
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
As in the ones who took it can kill others???
i have wondered if this might happen!!