Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
06 April, 04:57
Nano-bionic-microscopic-fiber-bots capable of accessing + altering human DNA inhabiting (traveling) thru the light blue cheap “cotton” mandatory C-19 face masks (Morgellons)?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
I'm not for this technology. Only sharing this video to show the process of the electrospinning of nano fibers. These minions are quite proud of their achievements. 🤨
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Nanotech is all around us. Land, air, and sea. Food, medicine, body products, industrial textiles, and clothing.

Is this video accurate?? Maybe. Just one researchers input.
"Why you should NOT be worried about microscopic worms (Morgellons) in your Face Mask"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Spinning nanofibers to improve N-95 masks - YouTube

BYU engineering students, in collaboration with the Nanos Foundation, are using nanotechnology to spin web-like nanofiber membranes that can make fabric mask...

05:50 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 April, 10:21
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Never trust a single person engaged with ANYTHING to do with "Covid" or "Masks" or "Tests and swabs". They are ALL in the HOAX business. It is NOT in the best interest of any human to use any of it. If one is so afraid of their own shadow that they cannot stand up for themselves , cannot handle people approaching you for not wearing a mask, then wear a cotton one you make and wash the crap every time you take it off. This video, I'll bet, is their clever way of building a REASON for the creepy moving things in masks all around the world. They know people everywhere are buying microscopes etc to study their masks... and they might lose their sheep. Besides, all these synthetics and "nano particles" are Exactly what should Never be near the passageway to the lungs of a human or animal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396