Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Nano-bionic-microscopic-fiber-bots capable of accessing + altering human DNA inhabiting (traveling) thru the light blue cheap “cotton” mandatory C-19 face masks (Morgellons)?!
04:57 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Star Lite @Starlite
10 October, 10:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I don’t think the last one is a morgellon, it looks like a Tardigrade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
22 April, 10:11
gene decode shared a simple morgellon cleanse via a hot bath, pinch of organic dish detergent, & alfalfa pellets (hamster food)
additionally an internal cleanse is also a good idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
22 April, 08:30
OMG!! Something just occurred to me: these things come out in steam. When we exhale, it is warm moist air. This is how the fuckers are activated! FUUUUUUUCK!

22 April, 08:28
So fucking evil.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 April, 08:12
Also: remember Gulf War Syndrome: it is transmissible through intimate contact. It may be part of the morgellons thing. Gulf War syndrome can be cured by first detoxing of heavy metals, then following protocols for parasites and morgellons.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 April, 08:10
You might look into this: zappers. They might work to neutralize the fiber things. Here is a very good vendor: https://www.orgoniseafrica... some say to not use zappers, but to use magnets. More to follow.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 April, 08:10
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Re: magnets for morgellons: https://onenaturalhealing....

God Wins @Nous
22 April, 07:45
What tha???

22 April, 07:42
I DON’T LIKE THE AOUND OF THIS.

22 April, 07:43
SAUCE?

08 April, 02:48
Suspending vaccinations:

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
09 April, 09:58
But why for just those under 60?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
07 April, 03:50
I also tried this after you said, and yes I found the small black hair type in the masks. i am now searching to have someone make a home made mask.
Thankyou thankyou do much for making us aware.
God Bless you always. xox

Truther 17A @Truther17
06 April, 08:26
Took me a bit to do a test on one ....
Sorry about the quality.... done with an old cellphone.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
06 April, 06:48
🤪I just tried the same as you. Oh my God. Immediately a black spot came and took pictures with my mobile and there were several of the black strings in the mask. I'm angry right now.👺👺

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
06 April, 06:15
And also the swabs, reportedly. Think Covid testing...delivering those suckers right to the brain.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
06 April, 06:13

Field of Light @EartherealArts
06 April, 05:50
I'm not for this technology. Only sharing this video to show the process of the electrospinning of nano fibers. These minions are quite proud of their achievements. 🤨
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Nanotech is all around us. Land, air, and sea. Food, medicine, body products, industrial textiles, and clothing.

Is this video accurate?? Maybe. Just one researchers input.
"Why you should NOT be worried about microscopic worms (Morgellons) in your Face Mask"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Spinning nanofibers to improve N-95 masks - YouTube

BYU engineering students, in collaboration with the Nanos Foundation, are using nanotechnology to spin web-like nanofiber membranes that can make fabric mask...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 April, 10:21
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Never trust a single person engaged with ANYTHING to do with "Covid" or "Masks" or "Tests and swabs". They are ALL in the HOAX business. It is NOT in the best interest of any human to use any of it. If one is so afraid of their own shadow that they cannot stand up for themselves , cannot handle people approaching you for not wearing a mask, then wear a cotton one you make and wash the crap every time you take it off. This video, I'll bet, is their clever way of building a REASON for the creepy moving things in masks all around the world. They know people everywhere are buying microscopes etc to study their masks... and they might lose their sheep. Besides, all these synthetics and "nano particles" are Exactly what should Never be near the passageway to the lungs of a human or animal.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 April, 05:49
BACTERIOPHAGE?

[their] EVIL hatred of us is truly Demonic.

06 April, 05:23
I just watched THE MOST DISTURBING video of someone heating up one of those popular (generic) C-19 masks and cutting it open to find (not microscopic fiber-bots) but fully grown wriggling maggot larvae - dear GOD. These video’s are starting to spread like wildfire.

22 April, 08:08
We know how much the elite love their maggots!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 April, 05:06
There is hell to pay.

memes matter @NoComment
06 April, 04:58
like the measles blanketts the native americans got👀(!)