Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
07 April, 05:13
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
No real sources I guess means it's "fake news/not real" Someone posted she was taken down a long time ago; not sure if that is true either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
06 April, 11:48
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE BELIEVING A FAKE NEWS SITE? HILLARY WAS TAKEN DOWN IN 2016..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
06 April, 10:37
Smell that? Horse shit. They wouldn't tell the public unless the public was invited to watch the entire trial.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 April, 10:00
probably not.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
06 April, 09:29
Since nothing is EVER disclosed on MSM, guess we'll NEVER really know now will we? :(

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
06 April, 09:16
è stata giustiziata

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
06 April, 10:36
In response Luciana Lippolis to her Publication
😂😂😂

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 April, 09:13
what about the one who says she is already dead

this is why we have no credibility

Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
06 April, 09:00
My husband watched Anderson Cooper last night, I don't know why, but the producer of the HBO series on Q says that Q is Ron Watkins (he and his dad are owners of 8chan). They make it look like we have been duped...but I know better. Any thoughts? https://www.cnet.com/news/...

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
06 April, 09:08
In response Christy Milliken to her Publication
To me it seemed like the docuseries guy did not have the means to actually invistigate all avenues. So he went with the most made for tv entertaining route he was able to find.

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
06 April, 08:56
So.. they will show the movie on April 8?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
06 April, 08:41
The elites who value ego so much have the indulgence of a private tribunal, whereas the average people are name-dragged through the mud.

whats going on?

Its Me You Need @IMYN
06 April, 08:36
Or it's pre-recorded!