⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU FOLLOW.
AJ is nothing but a POS Shill.
Why on earth did Flynn even give him the time for an interview is beyond me. 🤷‍♂️
The fact that he, and many others, have been allowed to roam free online, while millions of us have been permanently censored, should tell you everything you need to know about these LARPS.
07:15 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 April, 09:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
and david icke too these people get so much airtime it is not fair

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 April, 09:04
AND YET ! MILLIONS OF SO CALLED RED PILL
FOLKS STILL FOLLOW THIS MOSSAD CLOWN
POS !! KINDA MAKES US ALL LOOK LIKE IDIOTS !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
08 April, 09:00
Sometimes what is NOT said, is more important than what is said.

AJ was shooken up over something, and it's not just hearing about Trump.

Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
06 April, 12:55
General Flynn was just suggesting to watch the documentary that Alex Jones just released. why would he say to watch it if he did not think he was good? So confused.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 April, 08:59
yup.
i agree. i wasted 10 yrs watching AJ following 9/11/01
yup. a jesuit from what i can see.
and his sandy hoax trial is meant to intimidate dissenters

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 April, 08:34
Many respected speakers/authors will go on a variety of platforms to get their message out to the huge number of people listening. :)

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
06 April, 08:31
Maybe for optics. Maybe so we decipher for ourselves. Myself, I wouldn't waste my time on AJ.

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
06 April, 08:14
here is Flynn outright backing him not just "giving him the time of day" hard to know who to listen to or what to believe. I just listen to everything and discount nothing. https://anonup.com/thread/...

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 April, 08:26
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
All this after AJ walked up to him on 1/5 and asked him if he was scared. 🤷‍♂️🤔WTF

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
06 April, 07:54
I have watched and listen to this man for years, just to see what he has to say. I believe that Alex Jones is having a difficult time separating the lies from the truth. I believe he suffers from demonic mental illness. I believe that with everything he has witnessed, researched, and studied for decades has finally gotten to his mind. The Bible warns us against the such things. If he was on the right side of history at one time, I believe he is no longer. I have watched him grow more insane over the years. It’s actually quite sad.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 April, 07:18
Truth. Clown Op