⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 April, 07:15
BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU FOLLOW.
AJ is nothing but a POS Shill.
Why on earth did Flynn even give him the time for an interview is beyond me. 🤷‍♂️
The fact that he, and many others, have been allowed to roam free online, while millions of us have been permanently censored, should tell you everything you need to know about these LARPS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
I have watched and listen to this man for years, just to see what he has to say. I believe that Alex Jones is having a difficult time separating the lies from the truth. I believe he suffers from demonic mental illness. I believe that with everything he has witnessed, researched, and studied for decades has finally gotten to his mind. The Bible warns us against the such things. If he was on the right side of history at one time, I believe he is no longer. I have watched him grow more insane over the years. It’s actually quite sad.
07:54 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by HindsFeetInHighPlaces in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Caren Calden, click on at the bottom under it