LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 April, 04:54
Interesting. #Mockingbird LIFE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
06 April, 05:37
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
If you would have told me, 3 years ago, that Putin was NOT a communist dictator trying to rule his people straight up into graves and control the world, i would have laughed at you. but now... ACTIONS speak louder than the NWO propaganda machine. He is very much on the side of Humanity and civil society and 100% willing to destroy the deep state. every move he makes is to defend his country & defeat them. They have used Russia as the boogieman for far too many years! His country may not be perfect, but it is dramatically changing for the better. My gut instinct on this man is screaming arms length ally, not enemy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
several years ago i watched a documentary on him about his faith in God and my mind was totally changed at that point. Before any of this going down. I have known many years that something was not right.
06:54 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jbullockhubbard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jerri hubbard, click on at the bottom under it