LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 April, 04:54
Interesting. #Mockingbird LIFE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
If you would have told me, 3 years ago, that Putin was NOT a communist dictator trying to rule his people straight up into graves and control the world, i would have laughed at you. but now... ACTIONS speak louder than the NWO propaganda machine. He is very much on the side of Humanity and civil society and 100% willing to destroy the deep state. every move he makes is to defend his country & defeat them. They have used Russia as the boogieman for far too many years! His country may not be perfect, but it is dramatically changing for the better. My gut instinct on this man is screaming arms length ally, not enemy.
05:37 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BabyRed in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
06 April, 06:54
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
several years ago i watched a documentary on him about his faith in God and my mind was totally changed at that point. Before any of this going down. I have known many years that something was not right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
06 April, 06:45
Well said Could not have said it any better!!!! R Ricardo

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
06 April, 06:42
Wonderfully put in my eyes he is a hero for defeating them in his own country and not allowing them in and will always have my respect. 👊🏼🙏🏼

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
06 April, 06:00
I agree. Well put!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 05:56
I believe the same

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 April, 05:54
I feel exactly the same way. Snowden reaffirms that. They're growing organic crops, NOT opting in for max-vax & they Believe in God. He's Not a Globalist. So There's 2. Can they save the world against ALL that big money ROT? I'M PRAYING! I know Vlad caused NATO to scramble fighter jets 10 times last weekend against Russia's encroaching BOMBERS... This is Fascinating. NOW we understand WHY HE, LIKE DJT WAS ALWAYS THE BAD GUY... NOT PART OF THE #NWO

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
06 April, 05:49
Me too. Well said!