Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
06 April, 10:55
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Some would say the CIA should stand for Catholic Intelligence Agency. After all the vatican is behind so much of the evil we see in the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 April, 10:55
THATS WHY WE CALL THEM “ BAD CLOWNS “

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
06 April, 10:54
And surely he was right

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
06 April, 05:54
Putin is a tough leader! He is very well guarded like Xi and POTUSTRUMP they're a team working together to defeat the cabal! [White Hats] rumors surface some time ago that Putin had died and this is his double...🧐

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
06 April, 10:56
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Just like they keep saying Kim was dead ..
😂

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
06 April, 10:57
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Yes I too saw video's of the claim years ago.... Whatever the case maybe I have no doubt this Putin is for a free humanity...
Yes he was an Illuminati minion just like every President before him since they took out The Tsars and instilled LENIN.. but when one becomes arrogant and gives the finger to the hand that feeds you, you have no choice but to turn to the people for support if you want to live. If one then wants the peoples' support, nothing beats TRUTH and Nationalism not in what Putin says but more importantly his actions.

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
06 April, 05:37
If you would have told me, 3 years ago, that Putin was NOT a communist dictator trying to rule his people straight up into graves and control the world, i would have laughed at you. but now... ACTIONS speak louder than the NWO propaganda machine. He is very much on the side of Humanity and civil society and 100% willing to destroy the deep state. every move he makes is to defend his country & defeat them. They have used Russia as the boogieman for far too many years! His country may not be perfect, but it is dramatically changing for the better. My gut instinct on this man is screaming arms length ally, not enemy.

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
06 April, 06:54
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
several years ago i watched a documentary on him about his faith in God and my mind was totally changed at that point. Before any of this going down. I have known many years that something was not right.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts