Jackie Joe @CD9
Behind the scenes at the fake inauguration with the Fake News Media.
04:36 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
23 January, 09:36
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
doesn't surprise me when you consider the bulk of his voters reside under the ground in caskets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
23 January, 12:21
Fake inauguration for a fake President. This video does dispell the claim that it was all pre-recorded though...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeThe Light @batpita
23 January, 11:21
I bet that was just a set up & sleepy joe wasn't even there! Sky doesn't match & I've seen so many videos where people appear & disappear. And someone said ladies are wearing different shoes! We truly are watching a movie! Ugh....

Future Lori @FutureLori
23 January, 10:53
Could this have been from earlier that morning? Watching the arrival of Marine One to JBA around 9am there was heavy heavy fog. Did it clear up that much by 11am to noon? Could have ... it is just sad that it is so hard to find what is real and what is fake. Interesting that Trump made Fake News a theme of his Presidency.

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
23 January, 09:17
Weirdest part, i watched the live feed, and went back to see it on their youtube... and it was Sunny... even when there was that bit of snow, the sun was out... this is FULL cloud cover.... EXPLAIN THAT

2ne FruAa @FruAa
23 January, 07:37
But prove anything... Should have had the date and time of the recording.?

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
23 January, 04:46
Look at the cloudy sky vs this picture-prerecorded