John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Vaccine passports or vaccines in general are not the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast is taken with the full understanding that you are following satan. You must declare this to receive the mark. You have to denounce God. This is clear as day in the Bible. Taking a vaccine (which there is no way I personally will) to protect yourself or someone else (supposedly) is nothing close to taking the mark. You will know it is the mark of satan and it will be your choice to take it. Spoiler-God wins. I would pass if I were you.
06:31 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 April, 10:05
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
AX the VAXXX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 10:17
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
08 April, 09:35
Im not saying yay or nay, but all of this is opnion???

08 April, 10:06
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
If you do not believe in God than yes, it would be opinion. Valid point. If you believe in God, which I would think one would have to to even care about there being a mark of the beast, than no, it would be what scripture says. Is it my interpretation of what the bible says? No. It says it pretty clearly. Thank you for pointing this out. If I have not addressed what you are asking please let me know.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 April, 08:21
Amen... Agree with you 100%... I personally feel this is a test of who will be sheep and follow these false directions of evil, or who will trust God... Simple, TRUST GOD...

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 April, 01:08
I would not take the vaccine because it is my understanding the microchip in the vaccine can alter me in ways so I might denounce God, because the chip may alter me enough that I lose my Soul connection to Source.

06 April, 01:48
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Don't let that mumbo jumbo stuff scare you. They can never take away your connection to God, only you can do that. Maybe they can alter your body but your soul belongs to God and they can't get anywhere near it unless you give it to them. You can never be cut off from God, the Bible tells you so. Vaccine or no vaccine he will never leave your side.

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 April, 01:07
Thank you!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 April, 07:59
In the Bible it says those who do not take it will not be able to buy, sell, or trade. To me personally that leads me to think that there is a possability it could be the Biblical mark of the beast. The vaccine ID fits that. Can you point me to the verses you are using to support your idea that people will know it’s the mark of the beast? I have looked for that because I always thought we would know as well. The fact God made our DNA sequence and this vax can possibly change his work, also leads me to see it could be the mark. I also logically understand the scheming Devil would probably not tell people the truth. 🤍

06 April, 08:07
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Sure. First off it has to be on the head or hand. Which the passport isn't, nor is there talk of it being placed there. Here are a few verses that cover the topic of the mark. This is by no means all that there are but this should answer most of your questions.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 April, 07:40
Does not negate the fact they actually call their soft kill vaxes an operating system.

06 April, 07:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh there are tons of negative things vaccines can do, I support non vaxxers as well as vaxxers, I myself will never get them but I support your right to if you so choose. I can go through a term paper worth of reasons why not and only a few why for. While this vaccine has a billion reasons IMO not to take it, it being the mark of the beast isn't one of them.

Angie Kimball @CaliK
06 April, 07:35
I totally agree with this. The mark is described to be in the head because of who you believe in and in the hand because of whose works you do.

06 April, 07:37
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
I have read Revelations many times and I never put those two things together. Wow. Just shows you that you can always learn something new.

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
06 April, 01:00
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
OR in the right arm

Tracy Hill @TraZ
06 April, 07:17
Def a test run to see qho actually has any fight left whatsoever. We discuss what we would do all the time but as Christians there is not choice. No mask, no vax, no mark. God will handle the rest.

06 April, 07:28
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
Amen and Hallelujah to that!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 April, 07:01
yes you are correct. Ive read the entire New Testament 3 times. this is to see how many will gladly take the mark. They are perparing the sheep.

06 April, 07:02
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I agree 100%, this is a test run.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 April, 06:37
bible reference please

06 April, 06:47
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I will make you a deal. I will show you mine if you show me yours. It is there but I want you to find it also. No free rides. Deal?

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 April, 07:02
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Start in Revelations.