Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I have been mocked!
I have been hated!
I have been called crazy!
I have lost friends!
I have lost my business!
I have been threatened!
I have had false allegations filed against me!
I have had my children taken from me twice!
I have had Lawyers commit crimes against me!
I have had Judges commit crimes against me!
I am still standing!
I am Fearless!
I will Never Surrender!

We are Truth!
We are Love!
We are Free!
We are Evolving!
We are all one!
We are Patriots!

#wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_S...

Love Won!
#SaveOurChildren

https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5...
11:08 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
10 April, 01:27
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
We All have Endured/Sacrificed much for the Truth.
[Former Educator - in his Prime]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
10 April, 01:29
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Sending love & light your way Patriot
πŸ•Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Šβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 01:29
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Sending You my love and light!
well done my brother!
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
06 April, 02:15
Sorry friend😞. I’ve had a lot - always felt like an outsider.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
06 April, 10:36
Amen! I am following you! been through a lot myself and you have WISDOM.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
06 April, 10:19
Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this with us. β€οΈπŸ™

Less White @NorthQ84
06 April, 09:58
Im On this Journey with you Patriot. You don't see me by your side, Just know You are not alone. We Got Your 6! 🀘
#NCSWIC #wwg1wga #GodWins

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 April, 09:50
You are NOT ALONE Tom. Well done Sir.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
06 April, 06:06
Sorry that you have been put through all that! God Bless you Patriot! πŸ™β€οΈ

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
06 April, 05:45
Go Boss Man.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
06 April, 01:22
think alot of us following this truth movement have had similar experiences as you and because most of us have lost some of the most important people and things in our lives it has brought us all closer in a way we never would have because of those loses. As hard as this has been I know it will be worth it for every single one of us and hopefully those we have lost throughout the process. God Bless!πŸ™

Just remember ...πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‰

Emma ElT @auntieeme
05 April, 11:57
πŸ™

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
05 April, 11:33
Wow you are an inspiration friend! Keeping the faith with you. Dark to Light. Life and liberty for all! πŸ™πŸŒŽ

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
05 April, 11:40
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
We all are! People dont understand how much evil really existed! My story could help bring down the corrupt family court system ! Good thing President Trump will do it for all of us! Its sick what they do reward liars, manipulators, and how lawyers and judges dont care!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 April, 11:28
First you had me

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 April, 11:29
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Then I was smiling
Those two little bits are adorable
Sooo cute

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 April, 11:16
So many have laid it all on the line to Hold the Line. Transitioning to the Brave New World.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
05 April, 11:17
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
i love all of you!
#wwg1wga