Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
05 April, 11:08
I have been mocked!
I have been hated!
I have been called crazy!
I have lost friends!
I have lost my business!
I have been threatened!
I have had false allegations filed against me!
I have had my children taken from me twice!
I have had Lawyers commit crimes against me!
I have had Judges commit crimes against me!
I am still standing!
I am Fearless!
I will Never Surrender!

We are Truth!
We are Love!
We are Free!
We are Evolving!
We are all one!
We are Patriots!

#wwg1wga

https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_S...

Love Won!
#SaveOurChildren

https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
Wow you are an inspiration friend! Keeping the faith with you. Dark to Light. Life and liberty for all! 🙏🌎
11:33 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
05 April, 11:40
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
We all are! People dont understand how much evil really existed! My story could help bring down the corrupt family court system ! Good thing President Trump will do it for all of us! Its sick what they do reward liars, manipulators, and how lawyers and judges dont care!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
05 April, 11:49
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I can only imagine what you have been through. I think trying to reconcile just HOW many people are involved and how deep the swamp really is has been one of the most difficult things for me .... that and the kids!

Also I used to think Canada was an amazing country - but now I see that we were infiltrated government (queen required her blackmail), federal right down to municipal, lawyers and judges in on evil, police, union leaders... it just keeps going.... I was so asleep but now I see. Thank God for DJT and the white hats!