JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
05 April, 08:00
The #Boycott of *ALL* #ProSports started for many of our friends and our family when the #NFL went "woke" about 4-5 years ago and even BEFORE #PresidentTrump suggested this.

Funny thing is, replacing Sunday & Monday night football games on TV that we watched for DECADES, was no big deal and we replaced NFL football with a variety of "family" activities.

We haven't missed - AT ALL - ANY Of the NFL's games, theatrics, propaganda or that of their woke players in this period.

So we boycott ALL Pro-Sports as well as their their advertisers and sponsors like #nike as well.

#AmericaFirst

#boycottmlb Baseball
#boycottnba
#boycottnfl
#BoycottNFLsponsors
#boycottnike
#BoycottMSM
#BoycottLeftWing companies
#BoycottBigSix #media companies
#TakeAstandNotAknee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I have found life so much more enjoyable since I turned off the tv in general. I used to watch shows routinely. Now I have no desire. There is so much more to life than being glued to a tv screen.
10:28 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it