JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
The #Boycott of *ALL* #ProSports started for many of our friends and our family when the #NFL went "woke" about 4-5 years ago and even BEFORE #PresidentTrump suggested this.

Funny thing is, replacing Sunday & Monday night football games on TV that we watched for DECADES, was no big deal and we replaced NFL football with a variety of "family" activities.

We haven't missed - AT ALL - ANY Of the NFL's games, theatrics, propaganda or that of their woke players in this period.

So we boycott ALL Pro-Sports as well as their their advertisers and sponsors like #nike as well.

#AmericaFirst

#boycottmlb Baseball
#boycottnba
#boycottnfl
#BoycottNFLsponsors
#boycottnike
#BoycottMSM
#BoycottLeftWing companies
#BoycottBigSix #media companies
#TakeAstandNotAknee
08:00 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 July, 03:01
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Trump is Jesus! Pass it on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
06 July, 07:01
It's been OFF here for a few years now. Sadly, I did enjoy Football before the CCP Wokeness crept in, like the cancerious infection it is among so many now-a-days.
They can go kick sand.
I'm not going to be lectured "what to think" by Millionaires with practically zero education, due to having SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS, about what I should think and feel. FK EM ALL.
#GoWokeGoBroke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 April, 10:28
I have found life so much more enjoyable since I turned off the tv in general. I used to watch shows routinely. Now I have no desire. There is so much more to life than being glued to a tv screen.