Kim Runner @kimrunner
New George News Post from earlier on Telegram - 3:06 pm Eastern...
c/o @squawk

No coincidences that the last sentence in POTUS' statement (made earlier) was 'the best is yet to come' and was released shortly after the George News post!
10:30 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
06 April, 04:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
this makes me so happy😂🍿💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
06 April, 02:58
😘Gematria= bigger than you could imagine!
There were others but this one made me grin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 02:19
REAL big stuff on the gematria of that, but you have to dig...and probably have the right map handy lololol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 08:20
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Oh really...do share :)

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 April, 08:19
💞🙌💞🙌AND I ove the time stamp!💞🙌💞🙌

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 02:17
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Or we would have what's on the back of my new hat... :)

America First @AmericaFirst17
06 April, 04:00
What happened when they tried to stop a church service!

Must see!

https://twitter.com/Diamon...

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
06 April, 12:53
Thanks, Kim! Jesus, take the wheel! 🙏🏻

Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
06 April, 12:42
Check out the picture behind Biden on the far right.
Sure looks like JFK Jr to me.
Posted on Twitter March 30. To the best of my knowledge this picture was not there before.
#KennedyVision

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
06 April, 12:27

robin fineman @RobinD
06 April, 02:59
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
He's adorable! Look at that
expression on his face!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
05 April, 11:43
I kinda dig this..

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 April, 11:34
Yes it is....

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
05 April, 11:16
I missed this one today! Thank you so much for posting Kim! Lots of light shining through these days!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
05 April, 11:01
Send BTC here: 🙃

1P1XJEFnzxmnkhw8y1iKsqh1Bwb1a2rHqg

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 11:09
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
lololol

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
05 April, 10:51
fingers and toes crossed and praying

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 April, 10:49

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
05 April, 10:32
I grabbed that, too! I don’t see it now. 🧐