Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
if your a nay sayer, a complainer that nothing is being done then annonup is not the plage for you question everything ..yes ..free speech yes.. but DO NOT EVER question the integreity of our great military or all these fine folks faith in God, themselves amd the unity WE share here. For those who have never given up (you know who u are) thank you for standing tall. your reward will be great!!! Love you all. may God Bless you amen Patriots you truly are amazing # FamilyIsEverything
10:21 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
I love my country @lark1111
12 April, 02:28
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
much love and respect to all of our military.. thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
06 April, 08:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 April, 06:52
hmm military integreity is tricky..........if a commander in chief sends you out to commit war crimes what does that say about integrity? How many generals went on with defense contractors? They sure do make alot of money being at war...........not saying soldiers are bad by any means but if you dont question its integrity then you havent been paying attention IMO....you can focus on say right after ww2 to 2016

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
06 April, 08:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
[ Question the integreity of our great military. ]

https://t.me/USmilitaryVoi...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 April, 05:21
Beautiful Wisdom! ✨🙏🏻❤️🙌🏻✨

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 April, 04:03
I think thats a pretty narrow way of thinking. Some people get discouraged..and feel differently. Every day is different. but hey..i dont mind NOT following you.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
06 April, 03:41
Hi Tank ,

I would like to suggest that a fragment of those you described here may be "shills" ....
-- having had a couple of back and forth short discussions of minor importance with naysayers on AnonUp ...
anyway, it seemed unreal due to the extremism of expression.
Yes, definitely should be a "No Shill Zone " for the true interactions and expressions of thought and sharing of ideas and facts here on AnonUp.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
08 April, 09:12
In response Save the Children to her Publication
calling out peoples dumbfuck theories and stupid comments and predictions isnt shilling, its called bringing truth to a group of people who cant fuckin realize theyve been played

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
08 April, 09:14
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I believe some doom mongers are shills.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 April, 03:37
Thank you for your encouraging words. I still trust the plan because I still believe our Creator has it all under control. WWG1WGA is not just a slogan to me. Had it not been for my Faith, I would have given up a long time ago and became a Democrat. I just never was one for giving up, nor giving in.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 April, 03:31
Love You Tank! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Jim SOS @Patriot66
06 April, 03:05
How do you get people to wake up to whats really going on in the world by telling them "This is not the place for you"? Not everyone here is a devout Anon....yet, and are going to have to catch up. Our whole lives have been a lie, so now "Trusting the integrity" of ANYTHING isn't easy.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
06 April, 02:00
Back at ya Tank! 💜

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
06 April, 01:18

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
06 April, 01:22
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

Janet Lewis @jlws21
06 April, 01:06
I ask legitimate questions, but I will never give up.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
06 April, 12:58
🤍

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
06 April, 12:58
if people truly read the drops- things make MORE sense now. i just see things happen, and say to myself, yup- thats another puzzle piece that makes perfect sense now.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
06 April, 02:03
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
DIDO! I SEE QPOSTS COME TO LIFE DAILY

Just Cat @Pugmommy
06 April, 12:53
Amen! 👍🏻🙏🏻💗

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 April, 12:51
i think a lot of the anger and frustration is with the alternative media date mongers. it feels like a demoralization campaign aimed straight at our hearts. Figuring out that you really cant trust any of it is key. I trust President Trump, and i trust God. Both are very unpredictable in my experience. But lets not say things like, anon up is not for you. Being anon is not some exclusive club. we need people who are on the fence to come and listen- how else will they learn and grow into who they need to be? people say- ugh, do your own research! but that is becoming increasingly impossible, with the amount of censorship and infiltration happening. word of mouth is the only research left, and we must have our discernment finely tuned. if we are to raise the vibration of the population to the pitch necessary to make enough people feel there is hope enough to make our dreams a reality, we must help feed the naysayers. some days, im low, and the naysayer is me. we need everbody.

Anne Reedy @alr1217
06 April, 08:04
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Agreed, and there is a lot of disinformation out there, more than ever. I do my research but I am careful

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
06 April, 12:51
Hallelujah! Amen & Amen. It's all on God's timing not ours. And Thank you to ALL the military , the Patriots that are holding the line. Having unconditional faith is just that. Unconditional. No limits! God doesn't go by a watch or a calendar.
I know when it's right it will happen.
God Bless you, Tank Patriot! Many blessings!! 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 April, 12:50
Amen 🙏🤍 Thank you Tank!

Judy Anonette @biju
06 April, 12:46
I cannot wait to say "I told you so" to several family members who roll their eyes if I mention anything about what I believe in. Our military is awesome!

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 April, 12:31
🙏❤🙏

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
06 April, 12:31
LOVE U TANK 💚💚💚💚
COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Tatiana Knott @TatianaK1
06 April, 02:27
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
lol love it

robin fineman @RobinD
06 April, 02:43
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
This is beyond clever and from here on in I'm one too.
I was a bit tired of trying to explain that I was a helo.
OOPS meant to say helo-ix.!

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Denni USA @DenniUSA
06 April, 11:56
Group hug! Love to all!❤️🙏🇺🇸
WWG1WGA

Paula Goble @Palala3
05 April, 11:07
thats right...we love our military. We have no idea what these men and woman have done for us and what they have had to face. nothing but love and gratitude for them all!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 11:01
I ❤️ You so very much, tank_patriot !!! 🙏✝️ Thank You for All that You do. God Bless You 🙏✝️. I Trust the Plan . ✅💯🙏✝️ #godwon .

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 11:04
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
#FamilyIsEverything .#ILoveYouAll .

Camille 317 @Camille
05 April, 10:57
I'm not a fan of horror movies. kek

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
05 April, 10:35
The movie sucks but i always am behind the miltary!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
05 April, 10:33
Thanks Tank. Lets Face It Where Are We Going To Go. If We Loose Freedom Here The Whole World Will Fall, I am Not Ever Going To Give Up Fighting On All Fronts. 30 Years As A Combat Vet Thought Me Never Give Up.

John Washington @KeysMarg
05 April, 10:31
Pray for the Daughter Please.... Even if shes "in Good Care". ..

i Cannot Phatom.... Anything Wrong Happening Before shes back in the Arms