Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 April, 10:21
if your a nay sayer, a complainer that nothing is being done then annonup is not the plage for you question everything ..yes ..free speech yes.. but DO NOT EVER question the integreity of our great military or all these fine folks faith in God, themselves amd the unity WE share here. For those who have never given up (you know who u are) thank you for standing tall. your reward will be great!!! Love you all. may God Bless you amen Patriots you truly are amazing # FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
06 April, 12:51
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
i think a lot of the anger and frustration is with the alternative media date mongers. it feels like a demoralization campaign aimed straight at our hearts. Figuring out that you really cant trust any of it is key. I trust President Trump, and i trust God. Both are very unpredictable in my experience. But lets not say things like, anon up is not for you. Being anon is not some exclusive club. we need people who are on the fence to come and listen- how else will they learn and grow into who they need to be? people say- ugh, do your own research! but that is becoming increasingly impossible, with the amount of censorship and infiltration happening. word of mouth is the only research left, and we must have our discernment finely tuned. if we are to raise the vibration of the population to the pitch necessary to make enough people feel there is hope enough to make our dreams a reality, we must help feed the naysayers. some days, im low, and the naysayer is me. we need everbody.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Reedy @alr1217
Agreed, and there is a lot of disinformation out there, more than ever. I do my research but I am careful
08:04 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by alr1217 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Reedy, click on at the bottom under it