white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 April, 12:08
anybody know how to delete a repost?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 April, 04:07
In response white light to his Publication
Click on the arrow all the way to the right of your post and look at the options. You can DELETE! Easy peasy πŸ™ I do it all the time! 😻🌸🌟✨🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
thanks Kat! but I think the delete is only for personal posts and not a repost of someone else's ... there's no delete option that shows up, for me ... πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
09:47 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 April, 11:15
In response white light to his Publication
You're right. You can't delete a repost which is why I don't do that anymore! I copy and paste the person's post so THEY get the credit, but then I can delete eventually if I feel like it! πŸ˜ΉπŸ’•

05 April, 11:40
nice work-around!! πŸ‘

05 April, 11:43
Hey Susan just nailed it. you go to the repost on your feed and hit the 'repost' button again which should be highlighted from the 1st time and voila! πŸ‘