Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Susan Carmona @SusanCarmona1
05 April, 10:30
In response white light to his Publication
I'm on a desktop so it might be different, but you just click the repost icon again and it undoes your repost. It should be highlighted initially from when you did the repost and the highlight disappears when you click on it the second time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
05 April, 11:39
In response Susan Carmona to her Publication
hey thanks! i was hesitant to do that because if it didn't work, i'd end up with 2 reposts but I'll give that a shot 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 11:41
In response Susan Carmona to her Publication
B I N G O Susan!! 🏆 thanks muchly 😊

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 April, 04:07
Click on the arrow all the way to the right of your post and look at the options. You can DELETE! Easy peasy 🙏 I do it all the time! 😻🌸🌟✨🌞

05 April, 09:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
thanks Kat! but I think the delete is only for personal posts and not a repost of someone else's ... there's no delete option that shows up, for me ... 🤷‍♂️

Lily Morales @Pachimama
05 April, 12:15
I don't think you can :(

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
05 April, 12:47
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
Yeah I havnt saw a way to do that or edit a post :(

05 April, 01:16
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
thanks! that would be a good feature 😊