TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
😡😡😡😡Why does Goldman Sach want to know if CURING PATIENTS IS A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL??? I think we all know the answer to this..........😡😡😡😡
08:26 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 08:39
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
They are looking at it all wrong if profit is their goal. You can make plenty in PREVENTION. Those selling natural supplements, organic foods, exercise equipment, relaxation and stress reducing devices, frequency healing devices and more are making a lot of money. People who want to reduce stress and prevent disease, will spend big bucks. Look at how people keep dumping money into the newest home tread mill/workout machines? Look at how much more organic foods cost? Any idea what we pay for high quality supplements?, Detox systems? Health Spas? If they ran the same marketing campaigns for PREVENTION treatments as they do for their symptom suppression, other problem causing drugs, they could do just as well or maybe even better. I was crushed that I learned DOW chemical, major poisoner now, came within inches, of getting into the hydroponic farming business in the caribbean back in the 70s before joining the dark side. It's never to late for a fresh start at joining the light. Waiting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396