Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
(Internet Bill of Rights)

- John Perry Barlow (the rancher JFK JR spent summers with and close Kennedy family confidant)

The day of reckoning will soon be upon us.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
- John 3:16

There is A LOT more to JPB than I have accumulated here. Q draws too much attention to him for it to be antidotal. An Internet Bill of Rights will be an important subject soon.

WWG1WGA - TGA - WSBUU ⬇️
05:40 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
07 April, 11:48
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
So when exactly are we going to see the product of all these wonderful claims of decoded comms? We have plenty of sales pitches already, but zero action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 April, 11:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 April, 08:10

05 April, 07:43
Get ready for more WINS.

05 April, 05:43
NCSWIC - TGAWSBUU!