Doq Holliday @doqholliday
To all the Digital Soldiers that fought so valiantly on the Twitter battlefield only to be suspended unfairly, please hear my proposal:

I think it would be fair if a class-action lawsuit was formed and suspended Patriots received $17 per follower that was lost due to Twitter’s unfair suspensions of American Citizens.

Twitter unquestionably tried their best to affect the results of the election by suspending Patriots that were exposing truth and destroying evil on a daily basis.

Donald Trumps 75M+ votes were most likely influenced by social media, Twitter being the most influential information platform at the time for the majority of Americans, and as a result, helped Trump get elected fairly yet was stolen away by the Democrats and big tech.

As a result of Twitter’s inevitable bankruptcy, all source code and Twitter assets should be collectively owned by American Citizens, and rebranded as an open, free and fair communication tool and public utility.

-Doq
05:20 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 September, 02:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Where do I sign Doq! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
23 July, 02:50
Once we get a court that is worth more than whale dung Maybe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 July, 01:15
Any platform that did this should be included as well!! Great idea!!!

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
17 July, 01:10
i had 4 accounts suspended! normally i was just retweeting Trumps tweets 😂

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
17 July, 11:44
FACEBOOK TOO

F B Jones @FBJones
17 July, 02:35
I'm in! Suspended multiple times.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
16 July, 10:52
count me Down Doq

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
16 July, 10:34
I like it. They should have to pay damages, not because I want money but because it has to hurt. Big tech is motivated by greed and ego.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
16 July, 09:28
I'm game. Scott Baio started following me the day before I got suspended.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 July, 09:24
Go grab a screenshot and print it out!
🤔18,000 followers x $17 Comes to: $306,000
That’s about right DOQ! 😎👍

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
15 July, 07:12
$17.76 per follower! 🇺🇲

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
15 July, 07:17
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
🤦🤦🤦

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
16 July, 10:52
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
yes thatvis better yet

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
15 July, 06:56
I was suspended same day as the President Trump and General Flynn, count me in!

Galactic Soul @GalacticSoul1111
14 July, 11:16
I went through 8 accounts before I was unable to make another account. I signed the class action lawsuit. I'm super pissed my voice was silenced.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 July, 07:20
I Think That Is Perfect Doq! Way To Go! WWG1WGAWW!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
12 July, 10:00
Like to point out that they would not let us delete our accounts either. So did they make money from not allowing us to delete our suspended accounts? If so would that be considered fraud/illegal?

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 July, 09:44
I was kicked off 4 times lol lol lol Yes I love the Idea

Christy Flint @ICNarcissits
10 July, 07:32
i got burned the same day potus did. I didnt have a laarge following but i miss being able to interact and share my thoughts on all the nonsense. I think we all should be compensated for cancel culture bs

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
09 July, 06:46
i lost over 1000.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 July, 05:36
Twitter stole my little friends and I loved them so much . Jack Dorsey has already been executed for crimes against humanity Communist pedophile pig !

memes matter @NoComment
09 July, 05:08
Where do I sign? Fair is fair~ still an honor to go down with the big guy. And a smack in the face to not work from my phone😅

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 July, 07:57

Denese Pipe @Denese
12 July, 07:35
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I was suspended for "unfriending" Mike Pence!!! Only had about 700 followers but I sure do miss them. I'm in!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 July, 07:48
Love this proposal, Doq!! ill give you/Potus half ha!! Tho I only had 1000 followers.

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Deb USA @debkay1371
08 July, 03:15
How would the number of followers purged daily before the accounts were wiped out be captured? I lost hundreds some days & others 20 or 30. No way to tell how many I actually would have had over the number I could see because of this.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 July, 06:05
In response Deb USA to his Publication
Exactly ... my thoughts too
We dont know our true follower numbers

F B Jones @FBJones
17 July, 02:40
In response Deb USA to his Publication
They constantly purged, everyday. I have no idea how many I had, as I had 5 accounts - consecutively.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 July, 02:16
Don't want the money..just want justice..

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
08 July, 01:29
Per follower before they started purging our followers in big swaths? Per Trump supporting tweet? Per every Biden cheated tweet? Heck if I just had a penny for every time I had to wait a day to follow back or else log back in just because they were throttling me I would sure have a lot of pennies.

I like your idea, but then I also like a livestream of each staff and manager writing “Trump won” on a chalkboard for as many times as they tried to stop each of us from expressing ourselves.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
08 July, 01:02
38k followers $17 per follower....DO IT

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
08 July, 12:15
who cares anymore -not me !!
just shut Twitter off and problem solved -since white hats are in control

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
08 July, 12:05
I'd be ok with just getting the accounts back online. THe money grab smells like something a PAYtriot would say - regardless of the dollar amount.

Gole Gora @Aragon
08 July, 12:01
Please sign me up, my account was suspended just telling the truth about Jan 6th