JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This Juan O’ Seven interview happened this past Thursday night and might be useful to those who believe that they’re entitled to knowing what’s happening every step of the plan. His prescient advice; “Take a deep breath and grow up.”

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
05:11 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
05 April, 11:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
"Entitled." Hmm...Now keeping in mind that I love ya, my train of thought is something like this: This country was founded on representation, so pieces of this can be a bit hard to swallow. While I don't feel "entitled" to know, lets call it "troop movements," there comes a point where people become complacent & bad things in our history have happened. The CIA is but one example.

While I'm not demanding answers, there will come a time when some people will be. Say for example, people who have lost children to trafficking who have never been returned.

I do not appreciate it much when 107 takes to yelling & mocking people who are obviously in pain. People who haven't lost children are obviously in pain for the death of the country, for which Q is well aware as it is in the drops (people who can't sleep.)

It is an impossible task to tell people to question everything, but rebuke them when they question the operation. At some point, Americans have a right to know.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 08:40
No leaks, period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Webb @Cwebb
05 April, 07:56
mabe juan o nothing should shut his mouth he,s fake as the government! mabe all these people peddling all this fake stuff and start rallying people into the streets!!! Because nothing is going to happen till we do!!!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 07:40
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#QANON

JUAN O #JESUIT

ITS A #WANNABE LIGHT YEARS OF DISTANCE OF THE ACTOS OF #CONAN THE BARBARIAN

IN THE #VOICE - #BODYLANGUAJE RESOURCES FOR MANIPULATION
😁

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 07:25
If its soooo secret why did this old folks home just get intel from a General?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 07:20
He is telling his followers that they need to grow up, like to children from the big peoples table? But they are allowed to eat the crumbs off the floor like dogs. Give me a break. If it is all so super secret they should have just kept it that way. When the leaders of a movement become patronizing to their followers, I call something smelling rotten in Denmark. Its classic teaser, superior-inferior manipulation. Just sayin. I never listened to more then a few minutes of one of his videos and now I know why.

05 April, 07:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
NOT ONLY HIM. ITS ONE OF THE MOS EVIDENT AND WIDESPREAD TECHNICKS OF #POLITICAL #COMUNITICATION TODAY

A) INFANTILIZATION OF CONTENTS AND MESSAGES
B) TALK TO MATURE AUDIENTIES AS CHILDS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#QANON

IN THE #CONAN THE BARBARIAN MOVIE

WAS ONE OF THE SHOWED RESOURCES OF THE CULT LEADER RIVAL OF CONAN.

THIS PATERNALISTIC - MATERNALISC ATTEMP OR MIND PSYCOLOGICALL HIJACKING ..
its super mega clasic

" MY SON" ( TO CONAN )
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Chris Webb @Cwebb
05 April, 08:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Im sick of people like jaun o nothing!! and all these other fakes peddling the bullshit. they need to be telling people to fill the streets because that the only way anything gonna happen

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 07:09

7+3+1+7=18=1+8=9

And he is correct.
Why would anyone in their right damn mind think it would be a good battle plan to tell the world what you plan to do.

Alternatively tho then you have to deal with the problem that ppl that are not in the know enough to stay in the game can become a dangerous liability as well.

Balance is key!
"The Plans of Men"

Nana thinks God will decide!

05 April, 07:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I THINK THAT #Juan O SAVIN ITS HIPTONIC

AND THEY SAY TRUES

BUT ITS A MANIPULATIVE PROFESIONAL LIER

I SPEND MOST OF VID HIPNOTIZED BY HIS CALCULTED

VOICE TONE AND CADENCY

AND JUST AT THE END I JUST AWAKE AGAIN😁
JUSTO TO REALIZA THAT ITS A BULLSHITER 🤣

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#QANON

EXACTLY AS THIS SCENE
WHERE A LEADER OF " THULSA DOOM"
TRY TO " HIPNOTIZE" CONAN ..
with " profund reflexions" and their personal magnetism

look the end

One of the best scenes - Thulsa Doom
Conan the Barbarian (1982) (HD-720p)

https://youtu.be/yhy9--YRB...

JUAN O #SAVIN ITS LIKE THIS:
DONT LISTEN HIM IN RELAXED STATE OF MIND OR TO MUCH !

05 April, 07:09

7+3+1+7=18=1+8=9

And he is correct.
Why would anyone in their right damn mind think it would be a good battle plan to tell the world what you plan to do.

Alternatively tho then you have to deal with the problem that ppl that are not in the know enough to stay in the game can become a dangerous liability as well.

Balance is key!
"The Plans of Men"

Nana thinks God will decide!

05 April, 07:10
#33 AND | #11

AT THE - 1:07 LOCAL TIME ~ | #107 | #JESUIT

OVER A POST 11:11 #1111 #QUANTUM MY ASS NUMBER
😁

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
05 April, 07:04
1:11:17 😳

05 April, 07:08
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
NOT DONE IN PURSPOSE BY ME🤷‍♂️ 😁 #117 | #107 | PURP

05 April, 05:50
THE TRUE #Juan O #SAVIN

BAD BOYS FOR LIFE

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

05 April, 05:49

05 April, 05:48
DUAL PRESIDENCY ...

05 April, 06:59
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
That picture is just creepy as hell!
Oh wait, reflection!

chore Toke @choretoke
05 April, 07:02
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
🗣🗣EVIL👿❗️🤨

05 April, 05:48
🤣😂😂😂🤣😂d
dual president

05 April, 05:46
😂🤷‍♂️

Just- Keking-it @sunnysideup
05 April, 05:33
You know what? Juan is coming from a completely different place than the rest of us. Not saying we should whine but pay attention and let go of needing to know. However, Juan is informed of the plan, more than likely, and it's one thing to know the plan and it's another thing to be completely in the dark guessing as we get sick and lose our homes and jobs while this is all playing out. He should check his ego at times and try to see it from others point of view. Having said that, we also have an opportunity to grow in faith and our knowingness through this whole difficult process of losing loved ones with no goodbyes due to the fake pandemic. Very tough indeed not knowing the plan...give us a break Juan. Geez

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

05 April, 06:57
In response private account to his Publication
Of course she is!

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
05 April, 07:08
In response private account to his Publication
Excuse me, BUT HOW DO YOU REFUSE TO TESTIFY??????