BLKNATR 419 @BLKNATR
MICHAEL YEADON🚨

“I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the worlds population. I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products."

“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely unchar
04:34 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by BLKNATR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BLKNATR 419, click on at the bottom under it