Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
https://www.facebook.com/a...

So I don't like to fear monger but if any this is true why would Trump be telling everyone to get vaccinateed????
04:15 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Katherineirene in this post can reply
Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
05 April, 05:10
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Everyone has Free will. I stand behind Trump 💯 but if the man told me to jump off a bridge I'm not. People need to use their common sense. Ask yourself this, Did Trump get the Vax? No!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 April, 12:37
In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication
he actually said he did get immunized when he went on fox news with maria b. listen to it. code? who knows. the fact that he is encouraging everyone to get the vax saying "it's safe" - is a flat out lie. and free will is a myth too. NOTHING here is free because truth is hidden and deception is everywhere and as such, making a TRULY informed decision is a challenge - especially for those who are still programmed. they're stupid but they're still victims of this hell we are in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
05 April, 04:38
the million dollar question that no one has an answer to....(just excuses that still don't answer the question)

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
05 April, 04:17
Who did he tell to get the vax?