Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 April, 02:11
I wonder if Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are scrambling to restore all of our accounts they banned / censored now that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas finds social media companies do not have First Amendment right to ban protected speech in the first place & that Section 230 is unconstitutional... It seems like they would have to restore our accounts!! But like we have said many times... Class Action Lawsuits are very effective!!!
Things are definitely happening!! 🙏🏼 #MAGA #wwg1wga
11:11 - The BEST is yet to come!!! - 11:11 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
05 April, 03:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Even if they did I wouldn't go back on those platforms. I got banned from twitter a month after I first got on. Deleted FB in Dec. I am done with the corrupt ppl that own them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 April, 03:25
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
I am sure thats the same for many! I only joined Twitter for the first time last June but Facebook I had been on for over 10 years and being from a big family it made it easier to connect and see the lives going on with family esp that lives far. I also really, really want my messages with my Mom back who died December 2019. We had messages for years on there same with other family too in messenger. I requested from Facebook several times for a download but they never gave me one. They just deleted me for no reason. I hadn't even posted. They in Jan they took my account :(

05 April, 03:48
I totally understand. Sorry for your loss. I mainly stayed on FB because of family but ended up getting off. My moms side of the family started being crappy esp when I posted Trump stuff, or vaccine info. Some of my Aunts were really mean. Too much negativity.

Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Thank you for that! Yeah I know the feeling. After I started posting my support for President Trump I got all sorts of nasty messages and comments. People I had known for 20+ years calling me a racist and telling me I had lost my mind. Anyone who knows me knows that I have friends of every nationality and always have. There isn't a racist bone in my body.
03:58 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
05 April, 04:02
My aunt told me to f off. I have family all over the place. no one stayed in touch even friends. If I posted something they didn't like I was attacked. If they posted something I didn't like I just ignored. People can be so hurtful. So I alerted everyone I was getting off and no one seemed to care besides a few close friends that I have had for years. I realized by getting off that I really understood where I stood with alot of ppl. I am happier than ever by doing so.