Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Wonder if we’re all about to have our Twitter accounts restored...
03:16 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
10 April, 04:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
On TwittENARA account of course !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 April, 03:55
been welcomed back a couple times now after being suspended 4 times! nah!! I just follow a few! won’t re-sign up unless Trump is allowed back! Happy here, telegram, and gab!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
12 April, 01:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Yup!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 April, 06:59
@realdonaldtrump & teamtrump will be the first to know! 😂👍

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
06 April, 09:10
I was told my Twatter account would never be reinstated when I appealed my suspension. And I've lost my taste for social media anyway. I check in here for news, and that's about it. Since we are probably settling in now for the long haul, it seems pointless to keep watching the pot boil, so my check-ins are becoming fewer and fewer.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 April, 06:27
if so we arent going back................

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
06 April, 05:14
I love it here but we are just preaching to the choir. we need to be where we can open more eyes.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 03:50
It needs a cleanup for sure.....not sure how.

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
06 April, 03:09
I miss yours and VK’s videos on Twitter. Good vibes.

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
05 April, 11:21
that woukd be SWEET

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 April, 10:42
whiplash347 on telegram alluded to the possibility that whitehats are now in control of twitter. 👍👍

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
06 April, 11:56
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Whiplash is a shill

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
05 April, 09:21
I'll just be happy to see Jack and Zuck get neutered.

https://www.npr.org/2021/0...

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
05 April, 08:01
would not use even if it did happen.

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
05 April, 07:57
Can you backup your Twitter account, so at least you've got all your tweets

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
05 April, 07:41
will be interesting to see how this part of the movie plays out. We had our accounts taken unfairly

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 April, 07:41
i doubt accnts will be reinstated since laws and constitution are easily ignored & sidestepped by the b1d3n domestic terror1sm regime.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 07:36
My first thought is I think I would delete mine. While suspended I can't.

Why would I let twatter get any more $$ from their monetization of accounts.

That being said, Gen Flynn did say the Twatter and FB were the battlefield.

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Seek The Truth @WL6202
06 April, 03:53
In response Robyn Touchkov to her Publication
Not true as I was suspended 30 days ago. I didn't log out so can still go in and view which is great.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
05 April, 06:09
it was fun

Only followers of this user (GinaNap) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 05:06
My next question is why would everyone go back to support this corrupt establishment?
Would Trump go back?
I would surely prefer he create his own platform.
Instant 80 million clients.
Plus millions more from other countries.

Bee Saved @BSaved
05 April, 05:05
i hope so

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 April, 05:04
Well what makes you think that Doq?
Spill it!
Nana just got a message from them last week that basically said Nana was never gonna fookn get mine back again.
????
I would surely like to recover my stuff if nothing else.
When can we start suing them is what Nana wants to know?
Do we have any grounds without the deletion of 230?
I ask you this because I know you know the answer already!!!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 April, 05:03
Did you see XRP soaring?

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
05 April, 05:37
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
If your holding it, keep holding. I think they are going to try and shakeout some more peoples in the $1.00-$1.70 range

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 April, 04:47
was wiondering that myself ~ give me a heads up if you hear before me, pls!

LOL

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
05 April, 04:37
😠wouldnt that be nice. kicked off suspended over a week ago. dont know what i even did to piss off the little mindless minions. no response to date

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 April, 06:59
In response KaT Higgs to her Publication
Same for me. It's been 3 months. No response to 3 inquiries as to why or how to be reinstated. Screw 'em. I only followed anons anyway and they're all here. Don't miss Twitter at all. The only thing is my account is still "active" for shareholders' benefit, but I can do anything with it.

Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
05 April, 04:32
Sure looks like Thomas is starting the dialogue about making Twitter a utility. Page 4, last paragraph. You were right! https://www.supremecourt.g...

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
05 April, 04:22
But would you go back if they did Doc?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 April, 04:57
In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication
@doqholliday

yeah, DOQ, would U go back?

asking for a fren'

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 04:58
In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication
Only if POTUS did :)

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 April, 04:10
Stilll suspended. I dont go back.
Just reading.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 April, 04:03