Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 03:16
Wonder if we’re all about to have our Twitter accounts restored...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
05 April, 04:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😠wouldnt that be nice. kicked off suspended over a week ago. dont know what i even did to piss off the little mindless minions. no response to date

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
Same for me. It's been 3 months. No response to 3 inquiries as to why or how to be reinstated. Screw 'em. I only followed anons anyway and they're all here. Don't miss Twitter at all. The only thing is my account is still "active" for shareholders' benefit, but I can do anything with it.
06:59 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response KaT Higgs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
05 April, 07:29
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I appealed 4 times. The first 3 times I heard nothing back. The 4th time I pressed the appeal button I told them Trump won the 2020 election and I no longer cared if they kept me permanently banned. Told them to Fook off and once Trumps SM page is active they would go down into nothingness and I'll be posting laughing emoji's over it. They replied back 45 minutes later! They told me they'll add my latest appeal to the 3 previous. Yeah, I'm still banned.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 April, 07:00
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
same with a lot of us