Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 January, 05:09
Consitution 101. Smart kid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristin Tucker @KristinTBooks
22 January, 05:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Wow! He could school some adults I know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
Wow, I certainly feel ignorant now :( I only heard the other day about Washington DC and the Vatican connection and was unable to really connect the dots. As a Canadian, I will admit I wasn't schooled like this young man just did in a couple of minutes. I need to start researching.
02:02 AM - Jan 23, 2021
In response Kristin Tucker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeacefulWaterss in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 January, 02:40
In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication
No need to feel bad! I'm American and I never learned about the USA Corporation and the Banking Act of 1871 in school. I have lots of catching up to do.

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
25 January, 05:01
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I feel so far behind lol. I guess it's better now than never!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 January, 02:40
In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication
No need to feel bad! I'm American and I never learned about the USA Corporation and the Banking Act of 1871 in school. I have lots of catching up to do.