Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Nola66 Nola66 @Nola66
25 January, 06:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Boom!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
25 January, 03:14
Smart kidπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Anders_n @Neo463
24 January, 02:39
Now where have I heard this before? Glad to see this young man is awake.

Kovian Tel @Kovian
24 January, 02:35
That brilliant kid just proved the Dems IQ is where the toilet dares not go.

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
24 January, 02:20
This fine young man has a bright future. Hopefully he will be a leader one day in our Republic.

Civil ance @Civilance
24 January, 01:00
Mar-a-Lago has a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) for communications with the White House Situation Room and Pentagon.[37] The Mar-a-Lago Crowd, an informal group organized by Trump which oversaw many of the activities of the Department of Veterans Affairs during the Trump administration, frequently met at the club.[38]

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
23 January, 03:25
Hahaha, I love the frankness and confidence of this kid. Smart cookie

XAnon Odogwu @Lovedanger
23 January, 02:57
I am here For it all. #wwg1wga

Kristin Tucker @KristinTBooks
22 January, 05:38
Wow! He could school some adults I know!

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
23 January, 02:02
In response Kristin Tucker to her Publication
Wow, I certainly feel ignorant now :( I only heard the other day about Washington DC and the Vatican connection and was unable to really connect the dots. As a Canadian, I will admit I wasn't schooled like this young man just did in a couple of minutes. I need to start researching.