Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 April, 12:48
I know people have to wear masks in certain areas and if you’re looking for some disposable ones DreamHug from Pompano Beach in Florida is a USA-based and USA made company just wanted to let you know. I will NOT use anything made in chyna

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
03 April, 05:28
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
You still wearing masks? If you are your not awake yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 April, 09:27
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
I don't have a choice here in commie MA. I wear it as little as possible; that's for sure!

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
04 April, 09:30
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
You have a choice. Carry a pocket constitution and ask where it says you have to. Tyranny ends when we end it. Here in Louisiana we have a mask mandate and I've had no problem not wearing one.

Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paisley Park, click on at the bottom under it