Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 April, 12:48
I know people have to wear masks in certain areas and if you’re looking for some disposable ones DreamHug from Pompano Beach in Florida is a USA-based and USA made company just wanted to let you know. I will NOT use anything made in chyna

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
03 April, 05:28
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
You still wearing masks? If you are your not awake yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 April, 09:27
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
I don't have a choice here in commie MA. I wear it as little as possible; that's for sure!

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
You have a choice. Carry a pocket constitution and ask where it says you have to. Tyranny ends when we end it. Here in Louisiana we have a mask mandate and I've had no problem not wearing one.
09:30 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnaMathilde in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
05 April, 01:42
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
great idea!