Kim Runner @kimrunner
3-Year Delta Today for #1028

There are 4 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.5 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There are no 2-Year or 1-Year Deltas.
09:20 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
08 April, 04:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
5:5 Kim

Enjoying the Show !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
05 April, 11:04
Ex Spe cia lly After The Cliwn show Last Month...

What did the Un Fair A Sees Do to Jesus?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 11:03
i Am Nit Playing Ubinvited Tango with Thw GUestStopO

05 April, 11:01
1100 CAME DT

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 08:57

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 April, 04:37
Interesting.....oday is 4.5:5.
2+0+2+1=5

Bee Saved @BSaved
05 April, 04:00

Kira Kju @kju17
05 April, 02:09
5:5
left hand:right hand
GO...
Boom, boom, booom...

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
05 April, 12:15
Every week there is a promise that something 'big' will happen next week. I have followed for four years and am exhausted from being called crazy and insane. Exhausted from hoping and praying. Still have yet to see one politician in handcuffs.
My family wants to get vaccinated. I am ready to give up.
They will all be dead.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 April, 11:58
restons en ligne 😎🖖

cram rakam @SSNRealityCheck
06 April, 01:48
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 April, 08:13
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Who are the thousands already sent to Gitmo and what did they do ? Juan O Savin explains in his video Easter my Kiester.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 April, 11:52
Lots of newbies jumping ship but we remain undeterred. Thank you for the Delta’s Miss Runner, as always. 🙏🏻

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
05 April, 12:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Im not jumping ship, but after 3+ years. Im fatigued. Demoralized.
I was always the black sheep, so family and Friends never took me seriously anyways, but shit it keeps getting worse everyday.
This journey is taking its toll on everyone

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 11:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm not going anywhere!
And no thanks is ever needed.
Happy to share.
Appreciate all of your support!

Other Half @Otherhalf
05 April, 11:09
T-5 and counting?

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 April, 10:33
I have got a feeling no one gives a shit about coded messages anymore since you have to be super elite to understand them and Easter was yesterday. So how Biblical is this going to be now?

Don’t start to sell me on the new goal post of July 4th inaugurguration.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 April, 10:09
Thank you Kim, love it - PRAYING constantly for it!

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
05 April, 09:38
I’m guessing that things are happening behind the scenes when we have these deltas.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
05 April, 09:24
It would be the best birthday ever, if the big reveal happened today! 🙂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 09:27
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Happy Birthday!
Hope you have an awesome day.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 April, 09:23
5:5 Q+ well i say 💥💥💥 its goona be agood dsyhttps://youtu.be/nxKVAcqyD...
*Good Day - Nappy Roots (w/ lyrics) :) - YouTube

The song good day, by nappy roots. With lyrics

robin fineman @RobinD
05 April, 10:32
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thank you for this great song. I am going to try
to make it my ringtone!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 April, 10:35
In response Anne Kats to her Publication