Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 04:14
Ohhh the Pain coming.
I can feel it.
It's making my gums bleed actually.
I can taste it.
#trump2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 February, 03:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have unmovable faith this is happening...I am just so anxious to see the exposure finally completed...except for pictures of the victims. I am terrified to the marrow of my bones for that...THAT will be a cause for severe weeping and gnashing of teeth surely. I see the amazing amount of info spewing already...but I know the valve is throttled back currently to a trickle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
San Voe @Weimy
Yes. did you see the pic of Trump at church for Easter? he has on a BRIGHT YELLOW tie. not green for go, or red for stop. Yellow for yield.
09:01 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Weimy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 April, 12:08
In response San Voe to her Publication
I love watching the panic around me though...everyone screaming "they are gonna concentration camp the non-vaxers"! and they are coming to take all our guns"! and the like...I just smile and say...NOTHING! I don't need to panic...no matter how much they wish I would...lol