Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
11 March, 10:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
O = 15
P = 16
iii = 999

gem...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 September, 02:04
Be sure and use a salt water gargle for those gums. Just sayin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 September, 02:02
Wish I Was Feeling It, Gonna Take 20 Years To Undue Bidens Devastation To Our Country! Wanna See The Light!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 September, 07:15
This was on Feb 13th . . . oh well . . . swish some colloidal silver in your mouth.

Kenneth KARP @Patriot_ken
05 April, 11:48
2 months later annnnnnddd ..ya

Patty Swiger @Swag
05 April, 11:11
Lets get this party startes !!🇺🇸💪🏻🇺🇸

Renee White @Rapnay
15 February, 08:50
you make me smile inside and out becuase i believe you oh they are going to be fooked

LoveConquers All @All777Love
15 February, 05:41
[They] will EXODUS soon, and Corona will be all over, lol!✨🛸🚘✨

Sharron Sierer @Awaken907
15 February, 01:10
😎🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸💙

Jen Szika @Jszika1
15 February, 01:03
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
14 February, 10:30

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
14 February, 06:59
😉🙂 #Trump 2028

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 February, 05:04
I love me some happy VK ❤️🔥

Ragia HRH @HRH
14 February, 04:52
this post os freaking me out a little. a bit dark way of expression.
Trump 2021? I thought you were fixated on 2023

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
14 February, 07:45
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
Why? Pain is nothing to fear. Those who have been through the storm know pain is a necessary step to Awakening. Dark to light means it is necessary to see the dark in order to recognize the light. Without contrast, we are blind.

KPatriot 21- @KPatriot21
14 February, 03:23
I've never doubted it for a minute. Let's Goooooooo! #trump2021

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 February, 03:00
I have unmovable faith this is happening...I am just so anxious to see the exposure finally completed...except for pictures of the victims. I am terrified to the marrow of my bones for that...THAT will be a cause for severe weeping and gnashing of teeth surely. I see the amazing amount of info spewing already...but I know the valve is throttled back currently to a trickle.

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
14 February, 03:17
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I. I.

San Voe @Weimy
05 April, 09:01
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yes. did you see the pic of Trump at church for Easter? he has on a BRIGHT YELLOW tie. not green for go, or red for stop. Yellow for yield.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 February, 02:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
14 February, 03:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
😎On a Sunday huh. Nice.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
14 February, 07:49
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Are you awake? We already are in darkness. Only by experiencing the pain of the revelation can we move into the light. Why fear what will set us free?

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 February, 11:40
winning more and more each day!pages of arrests local news. where's MSM?
https://www.google.com/sea...

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 10:22
Excited for hopefully the last or second to ladt episode of "bringing down the global cabal and righting the Republic." 🎈🎉

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 10:22
Excited for hopefully the last or second to ladt episode of "bringing down the global cabal and righting the Republic." 🎈🎉

Jeff Peiser @PatriotPie203
13 February, 10:10
I just posted that on my friends page on FB. She said Trump 2024 and i said nah #trump2021

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
14 February, 12:19
In response Jeff Peiser to his Publication
We cannot wait for that long

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
13 February, 09:51
Yes, Trump 2021! That is more like it. Can we keep him through 2028? We are owed some Trump years here.

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 09:32
I look like effing Chester Cheeta!

Csn Sgn @Qi12in
14 February, 12:20
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
MMMM, Cheetos

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
13 February, 09:09
Your posts have pumped me up today!
Lets FOOKEN Go!!! 🇺🇸👊🐸

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 February, 09:06
page after page CEOs stepping down. winnning
https://www.google.com/sea...

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
13 February, 08:46
I think that may be peridonal disease....but I know what you mean

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 February, 08:42
how was the Netflix movie about QAnon?