Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
22 January, 07:44
anons, I need to ask for your help. I'm trying to locate information on the C19 vaccine and how it affects the Pineal gland. I need this to STOP a friend from starting the treatment. Anything you have would be great. Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 11:50
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Also look up Luciferase, that. alone should change their minds All my stuff on it it in Twitterland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ok, thanks. I've heard a video somewhere and the doc. was saying that the vaccine affected the pineal gland literally numbing the individual of any spirituality. My friend said she didn't believe this was the mark of the beast even after showing her the bill gates patent #. She said you had to accept a number on your forehead. well, what this vaccine does basically is mark the brain separating you from God. I've got to find that video, I wish I would have saved it.

23 January, 12:41
If you google it or maybe youtube, i dont remember it still shows up. I found it again recently but I dont remember the word search maybe lost god connection or something similar to find it.

Another anaon here told me to search bill gates and the god gene. I found a lot there. one video where a woman who took the vaccine and she started saying that they killed God, and she couldn't feel God anymore. The doctors confirm that it does harm the spirituality gene. I can't remember the proper name of that gene tho lol.
12:47 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
23 January, 01:05
The paticular gene you are talking about is called the God gene...
https://youtu.be/spw5nmUrp...

23 January, 02:02
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
OMGOSH.... I've not seen this one. So they've been preparing for this since 2005. Unbelievable. With everything that's happening, I'm starting to think that it doesn't matter what is going to happen with America because God's word has already told us what is coming., and I'm believing it's here. However, I won't stop fighting for what's right and I will never stop fighting for the children. I will continue until Jesus comes. Thanks so much for this.

23 January, 12:55
That is the one that I was talking about, there is also one from the past of a man that looks like gates giving a presentation to leaders at the Pentagon the went along with vaccines that change religious radicals. He was presenting to change radicals like isis but we know his real motive.

That is the one that I was talking about, there is also one from the past of a man that looks like gates giving a presentation to leaders at the Pentagon the went along with vaccines that change religious radicals. He was presenting to change radicals like isis but we know his real motive.

23 January, 02:09
That is disturbing. They have been preparing this since 2005. Yes, I believe she will never take that vaccine now. I can't wait to share with her what you and others have shown me. Thank you.