Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons, I need to ask for your help. I'm trying to locate information on the C19 vaccine and how it affects the Pineal gland. I need this to STOP a friend from starting the treatment. Anything you have would be great. Thanks
07:44 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Paula Reichel @paulareichel
23 January, 04:52
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
im takin hcq, my meditations never went weirder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 06:40
In response Paula Reichel to her Publication
HCQ has always been the treatment and they all knew it. President Trump tried to get that info to the people and we see what happened there. Thousands have died needlessly under Fauci and the DNC. Google Bill Gates and the God gene. You will quickly understand why they are pushing for it
.https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 07:39
do they have symptoms? i make homemade quinine. the main component in HCQ

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
23 January, 02:22

23 January, 02:40
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
I saw my doctor a couple of months ago and he told me the same thing. He even had the virus and he was treated with this. None of his patients had any problems and there was no loss of life. Everyone recovered within 3-4 days and he told me he had a patient that was in the eighties wi numerous serious health issues and they recovered perfectly from C19. He said he knew that this virus was a bio-weapon sent to attack us.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 January, 11:57
...not sure about the pineal gland but there are serious, documented concerns about infertility in women👇🏻
'...Wodarg and Yeadon stated that the Pfizer vaccine blocks a protein that is key in the formation of the placenta in mammals, and they claimed that it’s possible women who receive the vaccine could become INFERTILE.'...sooooo according to the debunking articles out there..."infertile" is NOT the same as "sterilization"...never us mind that that term infertile, dealing with reproductivity, has not been debunked, is truly in and of itself, HIGHLY concerning 🤔

22 January, 11:59
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
GREAT. Thank you so much. I will save this in my files.

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
23 January, 01:43
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Another horrible effect of evil from the vaccine.
Another plan for depopulation

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 11:50
Also look up Luciferase, that. alone should change their minds All my stuff on it it in Twitterland.

22 January, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ok, thanks. I've heard a video somewhere and the doc. was saying that the vaccine affected the pineal gland literally numbing the individual of any spirituality. My friend said she didn't believe this was the mark of the beast even after showing her the bill gates patent #. She said you had to accept a number on your forehead. well, what this vaccine does basically is mark the brain separating you from God. I've got to find that video, I wish I would have saved it.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
22 January, 11:36

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
23 January, 12:05
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
where does one get these and learn more?

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
23 January, 04:30
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Got a lot of my favs on that list!😎

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 January, 10:24
Tell them to look at the death count.