Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 May, 09:25
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I think public education should be ended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 August, 01:29
Teachers who do this should not only be fired but should lose their place in His "Line"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
01 August, 01:43
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
"Line" ??

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
01 August, 01:08
There, I fixed it.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
01 August, 01:06
Its worse than many could imagine.
This is what an AP english teacher assigned her class to read. My daugheter was traumatized and emailed her to tell her she couldnt finish it. She was told "but it is approved by the College Board ".
This book included a recipe for cooking babies.
It is programming disguised as satire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
01 August, 01:10
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Just terrible. We need to expose everything to protect our children and their children.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 July, 09:56
I’ve said this a million times and I’ll say it a million more, that comment should stop at terminated.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 June, 01:20
When you get rid of the teachers remember the Unions they need obliterated. Also the term "tenured" needs obliterated as well. Either you do a good job and actually instruct without your personal opinions or find a job in a field that appreciates your shit. Tenuring an employee does nothing more than protect them if they become a total fuck up and many of them have. In public industry you get fired if you act up the way many of these school employees have.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 April, 01:08
They should be arrested too.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
16 May, 01:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
The whole chain of
Command
Gov Officials at all levels
School Boards
Principals
& all the Rockefellers who caused this
in the first place if you check your real history...

Hope they have enough Jail Cells or
FEMA camp facilities ready