Utsava Prophecy @utsava
Donald Trump is still president, both of the corporation American (which does not really exist any longer) and the new America, the republic. While Joe Biden (who is a facemask, since the real Biden was executed after a Tribunal in 2019, and the clone Biden was recently executed), has no real power, and his executive orders are not legally binding, he is still doing a lot of damage to this country by leading border patrol agents or legislators (among others) into the abyss with ridiculous policies. There is chaos at the border with Mexico since drug smugglers, child traffickers and illegals have taken his proclamations and so-called policies as an invitation to enter illegally.While the situation is under control overall, this Biden presidency is a studio production. It is ultimately designed for people to wake up and have no regrets later when Trump is back in office. Biden's approval rating is poor. #GodWins #QANON #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga
04:48 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by utsava in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
07 May, 05:27
In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication
Can u tell us the truth behind the vaxs and not the ones the NWO was pushing, I think I know from great source but as Q said it would put people in the hospital! SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 April, 12:19
Many hold to the 2019 date of death for sleepy Joe
which is after the former Traitor McStain's execution
that was verified well enough for me, but what are
people refering to as proof on poor old Joe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 April, 12:14
The role-playing is getting out of hand.

sokuyah legend @SoKuyahLegends7
04 April, 07:15
Some news out of Canada ... https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
04 April, 07:04
Ttrump owns the World. owns USCorps. owns vatican. owns Royal Family Crown UK. owns London CIty. OWNS DC hence the fence. Owns the UN. owns the EU. owns the World Banking system. OWNS it all. already done and we are watching a movie to be prepared for him to give it back to the People! NEW SHADOW GOVERNMENT. TOOK over the NWO Cabal in darkness. silent war against the invisible enemy. preparing the People for the long and winding show of disclosure and reveal that will capture the whole world over. LONG GAME. Get out and live. take breaks. PATS are ready. enjoy the show! live life!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 April, 01:18
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸🌎🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 April, 08:45
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
I sure wish this was true and maybe it is. If it is, would you be able to point to indicators/evidence? I continually search for signs that the White Hats are winning (and find many but the evil is massive) and pray that we will soon be freed from the grip evil has on humanity. I don't know how much more this planet can take as Deep State continues attack after attack after attack. Wonder if you have come across this interview and, if so, how does it fit with your sense of Trump owning so much. I want it to be true that he and his large global team are in control but also don't want to be unaware of how massive what we are up against is. So many people are still falling through the cracks, not to mention the trafficking of children and the horrific nightmare they are caught in.
Would love to hear more of your thoughts on all this or know of any posts/links you could point to. Thanks so very much!💞
https://qanon.video/q-vide...

sokuyah legend @SoKuyahLegends7
04 April, 06:40
Thank you Utsava, been following you many years now, and everything happening as you prophecied in this timeline.