Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:13
I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
03 April, 09:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Many not awake yet, friends ignoring advice & getting the vaxx/ posting pictures with stickers (we got the covid vaccine) on FB like it's something to be proud of, clients coming in double masked, kindergarten teacher talking in front of students online class about getting the vaxx & not feeling well & getting the covid test - most of them college educated to the hilt with NO COMMON SENSE. The blindness & deafness is palpable. What's it going to take to wake people up??? They are like horses with blinders on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
Exactly, i see the opposite of mass awakening. The people who are awake are the ones who woke over the past few years. Almost everyone i know is getting the vaccine or has already, with the exceptions of those in the faith. Biden is a mess yet "hes better than Trump". The idiots are still idiots, it will take something catastrophic to awaken many
11:25 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FollowerOfYahusha in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 April, 04:14
In response Nikilas Graves to his Publication
ditto here. most i know getting the vax are just programmed - no desire to question what they are told - but i am seeing some who are getting the vax because they think it is their ticket to "freedom" (movement, not have to wear a mask, etc.). one friend who is overall in the know about vaccines got it and displayed it proudly on social media. i would say this vax is the great divide of humanity. i know 17 says we will be united - but i just continue to witness division. those of us who are awake - many of us have been awake for decades - the rest for while now. i think we have reached the point of critical mass and until people SEE (as in take down the damn media and run the truth non stop) the sheep are gonna continue to bleat.