Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I got some bad news for those waiting for the storm to begin. It's begun long ago. We are waiting to wrap this shit up, not start it. True story. Operation wake up stage. Who's left? Not many.
05:13 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
30 May, 10:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Sorry to say, where I live I would say 4 to 6% are awake.
Without the fall of the MSM the remainder will never wake up.
There has been no signs of hope for them to consider waking up and I’m seeing anons even struggling to keep faith.
Most I know would wake up, instantly, if shown the evidence that is claimed to be had.
I will keep my faith in the plan, but many are struggling without seeing results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
31 May, 08:51
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
I agree. Yesterday I listened to a bragging contest about NASA and the MOON LANDING. So I piped up and said Buzz Aldrin was on TV saying the MOON LANDING was faked. They just about stripped gears. OH NO! YOU HAVE THAT ALL WRONG!!!!! So I listen to Branton's free pdf on Dulce a lot. Do I think it's true? YES! I do! Am I going to waste my breath on the MATRIX DWELLERS? Kale no....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 06:08
You have made my day :)

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 May, 12:13
This is what I've said for more than a couple of years - I think just after the election fraud the "storm" hit big time

The "storm" tweet was posted on Twitter @patriot1776 under the username John F. Kennedy Jr. - an account that was suspended in the purge - & some of us paid heed

Some *still* refuse to take it seriously although the storm has been raging & howling for quite some time

It's *here* folks
It's been here for quite a while for those who are willing to see & listen

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
23 July, 01:21
Yes, and the many still asleep won't be shaken and they will not seek knowledge even when we plant a seed for them. NY is a heartbreaking place filled with folks believing the "narrative of the day." Ukraine flags, masks, vaccines, monkey pox, mass shootings...you name it, they buy it. Truth does not concern them and they seem to be content in their deep sleeps. Operation wake up stage will need a massive alarm clock for New York, especially the 5 city boroughs.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
09 April, 12:05
Then why can't Trump come back? Why not take over msm and tell those who think it's the gospel, the truth? WHY NOT TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH????.🙏🏼

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
29 May, 10:10
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I’ve been suggesting this for years!
So frustrating 📢

Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 April, 11:56
You know what’s interesting Ezra you tell people the truth, you show people the truth and they still don’t believe it.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 March, 06:09
That’s a matter of perspective; socially it feels the other way around, even if you are right militarily.

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
14 April, 11:32
Thank God! appreciate you GE

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 April, 01:02
Still here. #NeverGiveUp

Pearl James @FauxPearl
08 April, 04:24
People here in MA have doubled down on the mask stupidity!

Pearl James @FauxPearl
08 April, 04:28
In response Pearl James to her Publication
By which I mean, they've doubled up on their face masks and avoid me at all costs!

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
07 April, 03:49
highly disagree, but i guess it depends on what your interpretation of the storm is. If the storm is a mild awakening and mild push back from the cabal i guess youre right, but if the storm is mass awakening, massive cabal push back and the precipice then we are only at the beginning. Storm's dont last long.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 April, 03:18
Yes, Ezra, I have been following closely and realize this has been a movie. Q told us that. How can it not be a movie when stand-ins now have the parts of politicians and "celebrities?" The obvious stand-ins are both Bidens, Killary, Harris, Gaga and many, many more

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 April, 08:50
We won a long time ago..2010..

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
06 April, 05:44

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
06 April, 03:19
Rider Holding the line!

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
06 April, 03:19
Rider Holding the line!

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 April, 05:27
😀

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
05 April, 04:52
We know. It was over before it started. 😏😎 The best movie ever!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
05 April, 08:48
Saving Israel for last. That means NY is last on the list because NY is the biggest most corrupt RKM STATE in the Union. Cuomo. Tick Tock.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 06:11
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
NJ is pretty bad too.
Hopefully it gets cleaned up of the Cabal.

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
05 April, 08:48
Still here.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
05 April, 07:56
Love this fact. But what is going on with the stupid vaccine? I hear now it is to be FDA approved Jun/Jul and will be manditory..and there are the vaccine passports....So will this narrative be going away? I absolutely refuse to get it .

Eric Travis @Travis159
05 April, 09:16
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
you can get the passport card alamost everywhere,, probably for a few bucks on the internet,, all the info you need to fill it out is on the web,, they have no way of checking its validity,, fuck the FBI and whoever else threatens jail time and bla bla bla,, no laws on any books for this bullshit,, nothing they can do and they know it..

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 April, 01:12
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I know some people that were semi awake have taken the Vax. I hate to say it, but now they seem less awake.

Moon Dragon1212 @MoonDragon1212
04 April, 11:53
still standing. ❤️ However, i’ve learned how to make homemade caramel. Soon my butt will be too big to stand.😂

Sister Belle @SisterBelle
04 April, 10:14
thank you! 👍🇺🇸✝️💖

ralph giese @RalphWhistler
04 April, 03:55
Every masonic controlled county in Michigan is still extorting us for monies and poisoning our water.

Miss Vicki @newlife
04 April, 03:54
"Wrap this shit up" is music to my ears.

Sherry Slape @sslape
04 April, 03:23
Anyone who is gonna wake up with information and facts only, are awake. The ones that are still asleep are gonna need a big ass alarm to wake them up. They need to be hit with some real tangible, in their face, cant deny it proof. The time for talk is over, it is time to set off that alarm. Spreading facts has reached its zenith i do believe, they are just ignoring us now because they have seen nothing hard core enough to wake them up. These idiots took sleeping pills and it is gonna take some big shit to wake them up. It is time to hit them with a bucket of cold ass water in their beds and get them moving!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
04 April, 06:51
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
My husband being one of them. 😒

Law & Physics @physics171
04 April, 11:10
Still large amounts of defacto treasonous government servants.

How to file a criminal complaint, warrant for arrest???
Kirks law corner, youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
04 April, 03:52
Long Over Due Patriots need a Solid Win its depressing to see these Guys win.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
03 April, 11:27
Holding the line brother and yes we are almost done with this shitshow 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
New updated list 4/1/21
https://conspiracydailyupd...