1776 ... @IGG1776
04 April, 09:25
For the record, I was detained in cuffs for over well an hour- I was NOT arrested.

Months have passed, where most of you don't know, that the harrassment I've experienced in D.C. has been very real. IE: Followed, Harrassed, Vehicles Impounded, and much much much more... yet I am still on this mission to report the TRUTH in D.C. and beyond.

I truly appreciate all of your support, loyalty and your prayers.

For those who think I was disrespectful - I suggest you pick up a camera, put your own boots on the ground and join me here - deep in the swamp, in my fight for truth for our Country.

My Freedom of Speech was completely stripped yesterday, if you find that acceptable you don't belong here.

I thought the police were extending the capitol perimeter when I encountered them saluting just after the event. Things happen quick here. I rarely know whatโ€™s happening prior to me encountering it.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Richard Citizen Journalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Happy Easter, God bless, and thank you for all your videos, comments. True Patriot
09:35 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Robb, click on at the bottom under it