1776 ... @IGG1776
For the record, I was detained in cuffs for over well an hour- I was NOT arrested.

Months have passed, where most of you don't know, that the harrassment I've experienced in D.C. has been very real. IE: Followed, Harrassed, Vehicles Impounded, and much much much more... yet I am still on this mission to report the TRUTH in D.C. and beyond.

I truly appreciate all of your support, loyalty and your prayers.

For those who think I was disrespectful - I suggest you pick up a camera, put your own boots on the ground and join me here - deep in the swamp, in my fight for truth for our Country.

My Freedom of Speech was completely stripped yesterday, if you find that acceptable you don't belong here.

I thought the police were extending the capitol perimeter when I encountered them saluting just after the event. Things happen quick here. I rarely know whatโ€™s happening prior to me encountering it.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Richard Citizen Journalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
09:25 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 April, 01:04
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Thank you for what you do for our beautiful country! Filled with fury to watch that last video, how DARE they!!!!๐Ÿคฌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cee Jay2 @CJ2
04 April, 08:37
Glad u are ok. Have a blessed Easter!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 April, 08:16
big thanks and graditude 4 what u hav been doing and suffering through 4 us .I salute u PATRIOT GODSPEED! ๐Ÿ™

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 April, 09:35
Happy Easter, God bless, and thank you for all your videos, comments. True Patriot

anon anon @Qcolorado
04 April, 09:28
Thank you for taking the shit for us, Richard! Most of us don't have the courage, some of us don't live anywhere near DC, so you are much appreciated. I am praying for your safety. God bless you!