Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

John Anon @freeamerican59
06 April, 01:56
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
and if we boycott the list then what?

you turning on the EBS if we do?

because if not - not really interested in following any new orders im too busy in survival mode, ive got three funerals to try to pay for so if i think of it pepsi no coke got it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mitch @Diane11
05 April, 11:34
will do!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 April, 06:22
After 13 years of fighting JP Morgan Chase for my home that Washington Mutual ripped me off on in a refinance in 2007,then went bankrupt , I have lost on appeal, and now they will throw me , my 3 month old son , daughter and wife into the street. They never paid a penny for my note, yet they own my home according to the courts . There is NO JUSTICE in US Courts operating under the Corporate USA. Frauds.

Madden Smith @Madden04
04 April, 11:30
ill start boycotting anything trump says when he takes darw of his own shit first...like the election fraud.

take vaccine, wait dont take it.

shits beyond retarded. im starting to believe this is actually a conspiracy now.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
04 April, 10:47
I wonder if our POTUS will switch to Diet Pepsi?

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
04 April, 10:05
been boycotting coke for quite a while. however, pepsi, gatorade and many others need to be boycotted as well for trying to turn us into Canibals.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
04 April, 08:12
All nixed, replaced with wife, kids and dogs. New beginnings for the Awakened.

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
04 April, 08:04
🇺🇸

Jill Julian @jhadlian
04 April, 07:23
no problem

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 April, 05:22
Coca-Cola - Wikipedia
• Carbonated water
• Sugar (sucrose or high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) depending on country of origin)
• Caffeine
• Phosphoric acid

Coca Cola Subsidiaries:
Columbia Pictures · Castle Rock Entertainment · Coca-Cola Consolidated · TAT Communications Company · Honest Tea · Sunbow Productions · Costa Coffee · Coca-Cola Amatil · Tandem Productions · Innocent Drinks · Minute Maid · Energy Brands · Coca-Cola European Partners · Coca-Cola FEMSA · Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
04 April, 04:49
Bookmark this website. They update it very regularly.
#wwg1wga #GodWins #themoreyouknow

https://www.investingadvic...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 04:44
Perhaps we need a Nationwide organizer for conservatives geared toward providing us with alternatives for all these corrupt corporations that want to rule the world with cancel culture & trying to FORCE everyone to only be able to live in their mattrix!
We need to beat them at their own game! We can no longer be the ppl that are just living our lives and just want to be left alone. We are going to have to get involved if we want this country to be different!

Rider Of The Storm @Digikek59
04 April, 04:36
glad to find you here old friend!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 April, 12:30
Though not comprehensive that is a great start!

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
04 April, 12:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
He also suggested the following:
Southwest Airlines
Dell Technologies
AT&T

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 April, 04:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
04 April, 12:14
Hmm. I think he forgot a few to that list. There are many more.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 April, 11:04
#Verizon users - #LOOPCapital is a partner under the Verizon Bondholders. FYI

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 April, 11:00
Cisco - Marc Benoit 😏 Been awaiting this takedown.

I won't say, how I did many posts on #Cisco and #Benoit in Plop Twats in the Twatterdome.

Let me go dig thru my baskets this morning - see what I can easily pull up. I'm too tired to Cloud Hop right now!😂

He's associated with the #97thFloor in San Francisco- they operate the search engines for Google. They are the ones that front loaded all the BS & put the truth - well, unfindable for the normal user.

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
04 April, 10:38
Fellow Patriots, ifvyou are in the Tri-State area (OH., W.VA., PA.) please consider BOYCOTTING GIANT EAGLES. Managementvran me out for refusing to wear the sogn of obedience!

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
04 April, 04:34
In response THE Godfather to his Publication
don’t know what Giant Eagles is but okay.

Babette West @Babette
04 April, 10:29
Done.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 April, 10:28

Jose Bito @Josebito
04 April, 10:21
It is time to unite and set boundaries together. Strength in number. I wonder how much money they will lose when 80 million americans boycott their products. Let us do it! United We Stand!

James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
04 April, 09:14
done. bunch of corp assholes think they have a say in how the people exercise their rights..... dbags each and every one. there gonna be a lotta lumps of coal for christmas this year. more than last. i didnt think that was possible but here we are